Golden Goat .........

I got cuts of GG before my fire cleaned me out...I was gifted her by a member here...I was told it was a great commercial herb, yield, bag appeal, and she was pretty potent...never got to flower her...:sick3:

Haven't run the cut either.......but was gifted some GG x HOBx3 and this one/only male pheno has shorter internodes, but very much like the ISS in branch/leaf and is throwing a profuse amount of flowers........rubbing stalk ...sticky sweet menthol smelling..........will use on a choice NevsHaze x Oaxacan that is 'bout 8' xmas tree and growing strong.........as well as makin' F2's.............

Thanks Blazin'..............

I ran her, didn't stretch a whole lot for me. Maybe 50% in my vert setup.

Never got her to look like the chunkier pics you'll find if you searched "golden goat strain" in google images, I had the airier, sparser nugs you'll see.

Crazy smell that is on point with the description of the universal recycler, good flavor too. Didn't have a lotta kick on the potency.

Patients at the time were after shut down indicas, so she didn't stick around.

Anybody???

...Bueller?
Hey Annaba, she grows fast in veg and like life b. said doesn't stretch much. She needs quite a bit of trimming under the skirt as well some whole branch thinning in the canopy...doesn't need to be topped or anything as you'll have plenty. Otherwise and easy grower and yields well. I take it 70 days.

I've grown out the Golden Gage, which is Golden Goat x Joseph OG and the Golden Goat is shining trough very well in this one, however the Joseph OG has lifted this fine girl up to another level, on top of the tropical fruit and spice aroma, there's a gassy oily smell, and then she's transformed into a resin monster, any hashmaking aficionados wet dream.
By the way about the origin of this strain, I've heard something about a concert in an amphitheater, an on-spot surgery of a goat, who ate a lot of stash, done by a guy who went by the alias SkunkVa. If you've been around for long enough, then you've heard it all lol.:headphones:

Hope you enjoy this goat x high octane bx3 brother Barefoot. I look forward to seeing what you can do with that stud you've found.

Clean the wax out yer ears ...you asked me if I had a chance to grow it would I?........and I said Ah So....Ah So , not so so...
We used to do bidness with the dispensaries a long time ago.
There was this shop close to manitou springs that was run by second generation hippies...their parents grew the dope up in the mountains and the kids sold it at the shop.....and when the shop got low on product, we picked up the slack.....
Hell , I know Rockymtnbuds done bidness with them also....they all came from Cali and are dedicated Dead Heads...................anywaaaaay......don't know if Rocky smoked any of their Goat but I sure liked it....they wanted my cut of Jackie-O but didn't want to give up the Goat.....and I don't know if it's still around Colorado or not because that shop closed doors after being robbed 13 times.......

Funny you mention that place, I used to live right up the mountain from there in Cascade. Was a nice quiet place up there, beautiful views from our old place on the side of pikes peak... Man I swear one time I saw what looked like massive flying people, yes people, up in the clouds there from inside our house.. I yelled to my girl to get out of the shower and she ran and came to look and to this day we are both baffled as to what it was, I just asked her again and she said it definitely looked more like people than giant birds.. It was like people with some sort of super advanced wings on, or some human bird cross lol. Sounds crazy but we both saw it and one of the craziest things I have seen till this day.

Whatever it was they were coming in and out of the clouds super high up(mind you this house we were at was near the clouds already), also therr was an air force base over the mountain from there, maybe it was some military project? We werent drunk or high either lol!

I as well JB............shedding first pollen today...........have few females of same cross so hope to f2 if ok with ya......?

Now I can only hope they don't start with the treetop flying again...........never been dryer here in 25 yr's ............springs that flowed are dust..................

ganj on............

Seen some of this Golden Goat F.L.O.W. through these parts so anyone still running it or any pics ??? :spruce_up:

I’d like to get her back as well...I gave it to my neighbor years ago and he made a cross called pink pony that makes the most flavorful concentrates. Haven’t seen the goat in a spell.

That is quiet a story makes me want to believe in Angels lol....Isn't Golden Pineapple a cross of Golden Goat.. Maybe not just seems like I read it somewhere.. :puffpuffpass:

Reactions: 180
Golden Goat is a great buzz, and a very nice yielder too! :flyguy:

No doubt, beautiful plants. A good buddy sent me a bunch of cuttings years back of it and should of kept her around longer then the one grow.. but chit, he sent me Chem4 and 3 others I cannot recall... ah brother Marmaduke, you are one great brother and back in the TCG days a giver... :egypt:

Back