Golden Goat .........

B

Barefoot

Wondering if any have the lineage of the GG cut.........?

Thinkin' a Hawaiian was used and it's pedigree is what I'm interested in.......

Appreciate any/all that can be shared.......

Gracias amigos..........

ganj on.......................

Researched it as saying...Hawaiian-Romulan (male) x Island Sweet Skunk. Send me a sample, and I'll tell ya if it's good or not :D

Thanks much Soilgro........and the best with her..........

And too funny wesos.........thanks for the info.......

Have a very nice male that is days away from shedding.......

And still curious if any knowledge on HI contribution.........

ganj on.........

I was thinkin' a Federation trifecta knowing they offered a HI and ISS and Rom have been staples...........thanks Kanza.......too much suspense amigo.........a favorite goat ate the original pheno except for one shoot.......??

ganj on...........

I'll take a stab at it as follows:

At midnight, under the full moon, a goat appeared from the sky and said...Mr. Dank, tap your heels three times, and say there is no place like home, there is no place like home. All of a sudden 10 seeds appeared. The goat said...now go make more seeds and give them to other heads at the canna cabana. He named them golden goat, and the rest is history:adore:

Oh sorry, that was Dorothy in the wizard of oz:D.

:smarty:
This was originated from bag seed found in a QP from Arkansas.

But thats not it. These bro's bought a QP from Osterville, they thought it was bunk, cause all they had before was schwag. Story goes, they thought it smelled weird, so the one joint they rolled from it, half was left. So fragrant, they thought it was a kitchen spice, so they tossed the rest of the sack out to the goat out back, he was psyched, way better than the aluminum cans they usually tossed.

Well, this goat ended up floating off the ground the next time they looked out the window. These bros thought it was mighty odd.

A bit later their uncle came by, who used to build guitars for Gerry Jarcia, he was like, man, you got a joint? The bros said, yeah, there;s a half a joint over there in the corner. Good luck with that!

Anyways, the uncle couldn't get enough, man, he ended up making the best mandolin that night....he cursed out the bros and said damn it you kids, that was MY medicine! It hooked me up!

They told him what they had done with the Quper, and he screamed at them and told them to sit out there and they better pray they figure out something to remedy the situation.

Turned out that Thankful Goat shat out ONE bean. Already sprouted, mind you. The uncle planted that bad boy, the rest is history.

Oh yeah, the goats name was Goldie; probably because she had a beard the color of gold.

That my friends, is the origin of Golden Goat.
:hiya:
:smileyhug:

Either that or it came from a 30,458 square foot bunker at the bottom of the grand canyon.
Damn goat tribe!

Last edited:
Hawaiian= Federation Hawaiian.

On the goats on utube = more like Vietnamese Sativa. Pass out weed. I'll be testing some in a couple weeks- alas lieu Hahn. I'll let you know if I pass out and how many tokes.

I have never seen golden goat in my parts but it is one that might be interesting to grow out :)

Wheres Doc Welby Big...........I'm hearing ya........

Appreciate all info folks..........enjoy the sats and the nostalgia that surrounds..........

after being tired of smokin' 3 types I went on the shed hunt and found an old garbage bag of Puna Haze....thinkin' five yr's ago.......shiat has put me in a Daze..........that warm body feeling swarms to a clear haze high.......becoming dizzy......is this gear still around....?...grew like an indica bush of very hazey flowers...........

ganj on...........

Back