gmo Grows Granddaddy Purple (NorCal Heirloom)

Inquiring minds would like to know!
Generally I like to monocrop single strains in flowering. There's a really good chance it'll be a mix this time, though. 2 gelato 41 bacio and 2 HC47 (formerly Hichew47) Clearwater Genetics. Still contemplating though...

It would appear that some numbers do not add up. :dazed053:
When I add up the individual terpenes, I get the same total terpenes number...check.
When I compare total cannabinoids, 239.5 mg/gr, it matches the 24%...check.
When I add up the individual CBDs, it matches the <0.01% total given...check.
But when I add up the individual THCs (1.6+235.9+4[<0.01]), I get 237.5 mg/gr...which does not match the total figure of 20.8% that is given.
Shouldn't the total THC figure be 23.75% ? ...and not the 20.8% reported?
Just wondering if I'm missing something. :dazed053:

Been loving the thread. 🙂(y)

It would appear that some numbers do not add up. :dazed053:
When I add up the individual terpenes, I get the same total terpenes number...check.
When I compare total cannabinoids, 239.5 mg/gr, it matches the 24%...check.
When I add up the individual CBDs, it matches the <0.01% total given...check.
But when I add up the individual THCs (1.6+235.9+4[<0.01]), I get 237.5 mg/gr...which does not match the total figure of 20.8% that is given.
Shouldn't the total THC figure be 23.75% ? ...and not the 20.8% reported?
Just wondering if I'm missing something. :dazed053:

Been loving the thread. 🙂(y)
The thca and THC are added and then multiplied by .88 to come up with he percentage. It has something to do with thca converting to THC via combustion if I remember correctly. Good eye, good question.

The thca and THC are added and then multiplied by .88 to come up with he percentage. It has something to do with thca converting to THC via combustion if I remember correctly. Good eye, good question.
A conversion reduction makes perfect sense....but wouldn't that then also apply to total cannabinoids?...making that actually 21% ? :dazed053:
Sorry, just got a head for math. :tongue:

Back