Ghost OG Kush

This is one of my top 5 strains of ALL time!!! It's very underated.I smoke 1/4 of a hoint put it out,10 minutes later nitey nite.

prob one of my fav all time to grow and smoke.. it's delicious if done right! I miss partaking for sure! someday!

I just took down some @70, and she looks pretty Ghosty to me! Looking forward to trying some soon.

Ghost has been on my to do list for quite sometime. Had some Ghost x Pestilence beans going but lost them in the move. 23% is very respectable. Highest I've had anything test was 26.52%. And that was a killer pheno of Wifi.
Peace

some good shit that ghost og.........can remember ctg gettin' her to me a few times till I got one rooted.........many moons ago......

thanks Casper.............lol....

ganj on.......................

Wish the real deal was still around. Ghost og was hands down the best of the kushes period! So complex and I always took her to 70 days or more in flower. She flat rocked ya!
But that flavor was in an entire diff league than everything on the market today!
Wish my buddy barefoot would come back around these parts as well. It’s been a minute since I’ve chatted with him.
He’s golden just like the ghost cut

hola….brother Wesos sent me some seeds that he said he made about 10 years ago , ecsd x Ogers …Wesos told me the diesel was from Rez and the Ogers was from Ghost

we dropped 10 seeds , got 4 males and pollinated everything…outdoors

long story short , i pollinated some of the offspring with some pollen from one of XO’s triangle kush which smelled like straight up lemon pledge

got some seeds that I need to try out and plenty to share , just hit me up

IMG_7637.jpeg

been tryin to track this cut down forever, her high was the best for my anxiety. just took down an imposter. Ghost been tryin to find her again too.

dang….Ghost sent me some Ghost XXX seeds…he said the yield on those are huge , way better than the Ogers

schitt , if you talk to him again please say hello and that I would be glad to send him a grip of seeds and the XXX’s if he wants them back

should be devastatingly good..

it is one of our favorite smokes

i can check where Matt acquired his Triangle Kush from , in any case , Matt reversed the clone and made s1 seeds which is what we grew 2 years ago

the lemon pledge fragrance is dominate and unmistakable

i was reading a bit of history on the origins of the G13 and it reminded me that either Wesos or Muggles sent me some G13 x Skunk which I should take a look at….

should be devastatingly good..

also , since my latest injuries , 5 fractures neck c 3,4,5 it seems I have gravitated towards indicas more than the sats

me thinks the indicas do more at reducing inflammation which means less pain for me

i am just happy that we have access to cannabis in all its forms so I can self medicate and find what works for me , minus the paranoia from times past when pot was illegal…

Take a peek at the Persian indicas for inflamation and pain relief. Something in that gene pool needs more digging into. My girl has been a med patient for several years and we’ve been through more strains and mag landrace (IL name but it’s an Iranian landrace indica) is The go to strain. I’ve got S1s if you’re interested but disclaimer that they throw bananas too often but even with that I give them their own setup and won’t let it go.

I’ve tried crossing other stuff to it g13hp etc… and it always takes away from the med relief. Next swing to try and stabilize it will be with some red Leb x puck beans I’ve got. We’ll see how it goes.

Back