Ghost OG Kush

JBP

I don't think this one needs an introduction...

Here we go...

Twist open this jar and you get assaulted with lemon, lemon pledge, sweet, skunky earthen kushieness that only exists in this family. This is the top of the mountain when it comes to aroma. Last night I let my buddies girlfriend who doesn't smoke smell it. She goes "whoa!! holy shit, I wanna clean with that!!" I laughed my ass off. She got it right from the start. This herb smells of straight up lemon pledge. Its out of control. The aroma is so powerful a dead man could smell this.

Into the grinder it goes...My god the post grind is even more potent smelling. Like lemon pledge alcohol concentrate. No Bubba type scents here really. The dry hit of this joint tastes like its lit!! Once lit, this herb OVERWHELMS you with flavor. Seriously, I am awash in a sea of this flavor. You hit the joint and then swallow 3 times and you still taste this weed like you just hit it. I have never smoked herb that is just this overwhelming in the flavor dept.

The high is nice, social and nowhere near as overwhelming as the flavor. If anything one of my few complaints about this weed is that the high is actually kinda short lived.

The only other complaint I could even think of is that this herb is leafy. But it wasn't as leafy when I grew it because I trim the fuck out of it. But people leave it leafy because its a small yeilder and the leaves are frosty. I just like little to no leaf at all on my buds. The buds are beautiful, small and dense, packed so full of resin they look like they are gonna explode. At a distance you could look at this weed and be like man...that looks like some leafy bullshit. But then get a little closer and see how frosty it really is and maybe catch a whiff...man now your hooked.

This pot is addictive straight up. You will crave this shit and this shit alone for a week after smoking your last nug. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing!! Anyway you slice it, this is once of the top 5 Cannabis strains I have ever encountered and is a candidate for the desert island weed. LOL Man, for some reason the pics cam out shitty...dam that sucks.

All kidding aside, I once upon a time had this strain and due to some BS I no longer do. I'm going to remedy that situtation...with the quickness.

9.85 outta 10. Almost impossible to top.

tended this many seasons and always figured it's potential showed greatness.....when Bx'ed(thanx to wesos) it showed some tighter skankier phenos......considering possible partial lineage being Lemon Thai/Paki Kush it's all good...................

thanks ghost for getting this gal around....

ganj on............

I got what was supposed to be a "ghost OG kush" but indeed turned out to be a sick phenotype of afghani something. mine smelled like candied hash. very little lemon smell. damn, I hate bad clones!:unsure:

glad you got a good one!

Looks dank JBP!! Thanks for sharing..

I got a few Ghost OG kush seeds to pop. My buddy made s1's off her. He loves this genetic more than he loves his mom :spanked:

I think this thread just inspired me to pop them :poke:

I am smoking some from last summer's outdoor in honor of our old friend CTG. It is/was CTG's favorite flavor.
It sure tastes good and has a great buzz. :licklips::wizard::party:
Grew pretty good outdoors for me too.

T2U, the Ghost OG came down on or around October 9th here. It was just over the 70 day mark. I am roughly 5400 feet, front range or colorado.

Nice, sounds like that one might be able to finish up for me in time, might have to look into it a bit...thanks.

Test results: THC - 23.69 %

Just had a sample of some 63day Ghost OG we provided to a local Collective we belong to..

Potency Testing
12 Jul 2012

THC - 23.69 %
CBN - 0.00 %
CBD - .36 %

Good on ya, Ghost!
flowered with Dman's 'less nutes' @ 400ppm plus 2ml/g calmag in coco.... that's it.

`

You in medical states sure are lucky to be able to get clones of this stuff! Any exist in seed form? I know Rare Dankness has some Ghosttrain haze that uses the Ghost OG, and they offer other OG's in seed form but not Ghost OG. Anyone try their offerings? At any rate great looking stuff, thanks for the pics! :)

Thanks for that Clancey. Ever do a test on 70 day?

I wonder if the winds of time will carry this thread on so one day the "Ghost" may read the replies. (Sorry, warped personal humor).

I'll make sure he see's your reply JBP.

Back