Ghost OG Kush

also , since my latest injuries , 5 fractures neck c 3,4,5 it seems I have gravitated towards indicas more than the sats

me thinks the indicas do more at reducing inflammation which means less pain for me

i am just happy that we have access to cannabis in all its forms so I can self medicate and find what works for me , minus the paranoia from times past when pot was illegal…
I’ve got some deep chunk(three males) x paonia purple paralyzer. Haven’t grown or tested them yet but both strains are pure indica. Deep chunk speaks for itself Stoney and pine fungal funk flavor. The p-bud had three diff females all just a bit diff but all real nice rock hard old school big indica. Make you forget why you went into a room stone for a real nice duration. Flavor from slightly chem(maybe a distant ancestor to the chem)to punchy ginger. Real nice
The x should produce some outrageous frosty rock hard indica buds.
Your welcome to try some Big Sur

Take a peek at the Persian indicas for inflamation and pain relief. Something in that gene pool needs more digging into. My girl has been a med patient for several years and we’ve been through more strains and mag landrace (IL name but it’s an Iranian landrace indica) is The go to strain. I’ve got S1s if you’re interested but disclaimer that they throw bananas too often but even with that I give them their own setup and won’t let it go.

I’ve tried crossing other stuff to it g13hp etc… and it always takes away from the med relief. Next swing to try and stabilize it will be with some red Leb x puck beans I’ve got. We’ll see how it goes.
I love Iranian genetics. This was one I did back when I lived in Montana as a tribute to a friend that was the son of one of the sha of Iran’s generals. When 911 took place he was deported and never got to make it back to the states to see his family before he passed. Good dude was a chef by trade, loved fishing and fine cannabis!
Anyway. Iranian genetics hold some gems for sure!IMG_6410.jpeg

I’ve got some deep chunk(three males) x paonia purple paralyzer. Haven’t grown or tested them yet but both strains are pure indica. Deep chunk speaks for itself Stoney and pine fungal funk flavor. The p-bud had three diff females all just a bit diff but all real nice rock hard old school big indica. Make you forget why you went into a room stone for a real nice duration. Flavor from slightly chem(maybe a distant ancestor to the chem)to punchy ginger. Real nice
The x should produce some outrageous frosty rock hard indica buds.
Your welcome to try some Big Sur

thanks Amigo , I really appreciate it

say , will you be setting up shop here?….if so , I would love to support your work and buy a few packs of seeds

if I am not mistaken , you were reversing a P98?…..

those are also on my list along with some Durbanna

is this link still good?….

cheers

thanks Amigo , I really appreciate it

say , will you be setting up shop here?….if so , I would love to support your work and buy a few packs of seeds

if I am not mistaken , you were reversing a P98?…..

those are also on my list along with some Durbanna

is this link still good?….

cheers
I will be setting up shop my friend.
My web site needs some serious work I just don’t have time right now, once settled I’ll work on it. Just have priorities right now that have to have full attention.
Anyway. I can send you some seed just let me know. I didn’t reverse the pre98 but will in the future

Hey Big: Pre98 Bubba S1 Seeds from 20Twenty Mendocino.

I bought a grip of these but haven't run them yet. They are an insurance policy in case I ever lose the Bubba. (y)

I ran some of twenty20 s1s and I’m not sure what bubba he used but it was good (had the look, taste, bud structure) but not as potent as I would like however the sample size was only about 3 seeds. Compared to the Babu (98 x Katsu I believe) that I got from csi via @Boo it was a little lacking so I would consider taking a look at CSI or Katsu bluebird as well.

I just finished running a small pre 98 I got from katsu. He told me he couldn’t tell the diff between the katsu cut and the pre 98 but I beg to differ. The pre 98 is good pot but the katsu cut was phenomenal pot!
Flavor isn’t even close to as robust on the pre 98 as the katsu. High is on par but again it’s not even in the same league as far as end product.
That being said if any have the katsu bubba or ghost og cut I’m interested in getting both back and running them through a couple cycles of tissue culture.
I’m just a pm away!

I just finished running a small pre 98 I got from katsu. He told me he couldn’t tell the diff between the katsu cut and the pre 98 but I beg to differ. The pre 98 is good pot but the katsu cut was phenomenal pot!
Flavor isn’t even close to as robust on the pre 98 as the katsu. High is on par but again it’s not even in the same league as far as end product.
That being said if any have the katsu bubba or ghost og cut I’m interested in getting both back and running them through a couple cycles of tissue culture.
I’m just a pm away!

That katsu is fuckin fire!! I'm working on getting it back now. Boo was the first person to bless me with it, and I've been trying to get her back since I lost it. You're right, the taste is phenomenal. I have a P98 in flower, waiting on my original bubba snips to root and hopefully have the katsu in another month or so.

That katsu is fuckin fire!! I'm working on getting it back now. Boo was the first person to bless me with it, and I've been trying to get her back since I lost it. You're right, the taste is phenomenal. I have a P98 in flower, waiting on my original bubba snips to root and hopefully have the katsu in another month or so.
I have only run the katsu bubba s1's from wesos, mainly did it to find a male to cross with my swerves p98 cut but the females I found were pretty amazing. One smelled like pine, and every one of few I grew and smoked had an extremely long lasting high.

I have only run the katsu bubba s1's from wesos, mainly did it to find a male to cross with my swerves p98 cut but the females I found were pretty amazing. One smelled like pine, and every one of few I grew and smoked had an extremely long lasting high.
Yeah, that katsu is all around bad ass. Doesnt yield a lot, but that doesnt bother me. Have you made the cross yet? How did it turn out?

Yea i did but never grew them out. That was a preservation type project. I think charlie did the same thing to make peyote purple.

Back