Geothermal

She grows like the MCK mom. She lets air flow through her, thus less bud rot. Also they didn't get hit with the steam rot like GG#4 got it.

I think so brother couple weeks and I’ll know for sure. A few is better than none. The mck xs real nice though. So there will be many more xs in the future I promise that.
The hawamba is excellent herb

Attachments

• 50683AF8-38DC-43CC-B6E0-D7F314AACEC8.jpg
    50683AF8-38DC-43CC-B6E0-D7F314AACEC8.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 3
All through the winter

Have three in the greenhouse put them in from veg 12 weeks ago.
Iranian is first pic from the landrace team, second pic Greek heirloom x 3 male Durban, Short one is real seed Comp iranian. A bit neglected but almost
done.

Attachments

• 1197FBB8-FB19-44F8-AAE4-56D4723269B5.jpeg
    1197FBB8-FB19-44F8-AAE4-56D4723269B5.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 7
  • A8B878DB-C194-41F9-8962-762846B2DA61.jpeg
    A8B878DB-C194-41F9-8962-762846B2DA61.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 6
  • F6E90970-2836-4063-8A8D-952B6483E8BD.jpeg
    F6E90970-2836-4063-8A8D-952B6483E8BD.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 6
What kinda temps you running in the GH mid-winter? I see the snow in the third photo. Also I guess your daylength is super short right now. Supplemental lighting?

No supplemental lighting. About 9.5 hours of
Light right now. Temp this morning outside was 12 deg. Inside the greenhouse 38 deg supp to get down below zero the next week or so so I’ll be firing up a heater couple times a night. Cannabis can handle cold temps, tough as hell. I’m sure the cold has slowed down the process on these but I’m patient. Day time if the sun shines it’s well over 70 deg in the greenhouse.

Found out the people that bought my house tore down the greenhouse and capped the geothermal.
I’m really disappointed hearing this. Was probably the only one like it in the entire state of Montana.
Shouldn’t bother me as I sold it however, I put lots of myself into the project.
Grew some excellent herb in that space. Could be in single digits outside and was above freezing inside the greenhouse without turning heat on.

Sorry to hear it, I hope to be lucky enough to have something similar some day. Your new digs seem to suit you well though

The people who bought our old house are potheads. When I moved out I demolished the 12'x16' grow shed I had built, as it was not on the site plan, the town didn't know it was there and it was on stone footers, rather than concrete (a violation of the building code, yada yada). It would've caused problems had I left it intact, so I chopped it all up and put it in a dumpster. It served me well for 17 years, but it had to go bye-bye. Too bad for the new stoner owners; they will have to build their own shed ;)

Leaving Hawaii. Wife got way better paying job in Washington state
Can’t pass it up. Will be selling our place asap. If anyone wants to live in Hawaii or just a great investment. It won’t last long. Hope to be in Washington by Christmas

But, [MENTION=4022]CTG[/MENTION] , you just got there. I was dreaming of island party vacations at your place for all the cabana-ites. Now i'll have to re-fantasize the situation.

Fantastic view! I’ve actually thought about your geothermal setup a lot and hope to setup something similar at my next stop. The idea being if I can sink it into the ground a bit (extra height and temp stability) I can get away with running more longer flowering sativas and let some of them keep their natural shapes to help with Pheno hunting. It’s on the bucket list.

Back