Genius

I have fond memories of A11. Although I found tolerance realatively easy to build up, it's an enjoyable effect when rotated amongst other strains.
I have a few S1 beans left.
Have definitely been noided out a few times with a11.
:guitar::wizard:

Great question Joey. Got them from x, I think a member who hasn't been around for awhile made them a couple years ago. I assumed sts, though I am not sure. Some germed easily and grew nice outdoors last summer.
Came out good but mistreated so dunno the full potential.

those were electric haze x a11 i think. i never made any S1 a11 before.

Whoa that's great news. I thought I was the last person to lose Genius in 2009, glad she is still here. Quite a few have been trying to retrieve her. She was hard to maintain on the floro racks, grew too fast and too lateral.

On the P75.. I received her in 2007 from sb/jellyfish. She is from original seed stock. I don't keep her but did send her across the pond to PJ, good to see she is going full circle.

Whoa that's great news.

yep. i've been excited about this for a few days now. he also has a jack's cleaner, which after having some of these samples -- i must admit i think the jack's cleaner is outrageous....amazing flavor and good potency!

[YOUTUBE]fUeG00OF9Io[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I've always heard good things about this cut! We were all sitting around talking about it yesterday! I like speedy weed!

I have some Genius S1s that I got from another member here. I'm not sure how he made them but reversing is possible with Grimm stock. I've grown out A11, A13, C99 and Genius S1s.

I would absolutely love to give her a try in Aero! I've done her in Pro-Mix, and she yeilded quite well, but ya have to tie every darn branch up! Cukoo! One thing for sure, she sure does make your mind race! I've got some S1's of Genius I'm going to try. About 4 of them that is.

My dreams are real? Wow, just wow. Thanks to Bohdi's Apollo 11 f3 genius dom, had made a dream come true. I ended up getting the meds out and some local hero gets ahold of me and gives me the Princess cut, unbelievable. The A11 is pineapple and rotten meat, for sure. If I can stand tying up all the branches Ill go 55days, but can get her at 48. the princess is all Pineapple and after drying it still stanks like pineapple but has a skunky undertone to it. The highs are very similar, fast and freaky. The Princess has better structure through than the A11 just flops all over after 30 days. Bamboo and yoyo's not included, lol. Im so happy right now to know Genius is still alive and well. Keep up the great work and a good man has great genetics. Funk on and hold on she's a ride for sure...:flyguy:

Sounds like a real good A11 there Funk-m Mine I kept for years was also pineapple, 50 day'er and like a hippy speedball, but all packed in the bud -- Zoom Zoom!

I have some genius x Vic highs space queen the real one, not subs.

I also got some Apollo haze made by mr soul from an Amsterdam party. This had been crossed to abusive og.

Also have some Apollo 13 f1s which I hope to get male and females from. I did cross a f1 Apollo 13 female with 2 Jamaican blue mountain males; I called it dreadnaught.

I too want the genius clone to cross with the genius x space queen. Or something compatible.

I wouldn't bx or cube or whatever though. Just find a really good male that you think would compliment genius.

nice to see genius still floating around.i got the pleasure of running her about roughly 6 yrs ago.i remember it being decent.

Hmm... A kind member on another board, gifted me some Mercury Atlas = Apollo11 (Genuis pheno) x Cinderella 99 beans this week, which I plan to run soon. The Brothers Grimm had some tight gear in their day. Gifting has kept most of them in play, in one form or another.

Back