Genius

Genius is very underrated imho ...a bitch to grow her lanky sideways ass, but so worth it

good to see her still floating around

picture.php

mj

MtnJohn... Nice, frosty looking girl you've got there. I'll make some F-2's of that Mercury Atlas cross, to spread about for those interested later..... ;)

I grew out 3 genius cuts from ray davies...round about 2002-03...was all lemon / pepper...clear, uppity, thought provoking...mine didn't have as many red hairs as the pics here...IMO princess is the sister that throws the red hairs...Genius was easy to clone, was gangly as hell, had a tendency to grow sideways like a bonsai tree for me...made a few crosses with it...seems to carry over well...elkie..

Both the Genius cut (100% sure its the real-deal) and the vintage A11 stock I grew all just self-SCROG They were great smoke but I just don't like having to stake or train every single branch.

genuis at 56 days

its been awhile since i grew it so im kinda relearning her. this was flowered using 1 tbsn molasses per gal using pbp at 25% recommended dosage.

sorry for the crappy pics. not one of my strong suits

Attachments

• DSCN0277.jpg
    DSCN0277.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 29
mine flopped within a week of getting home...she was a little frail when I got her...:22_yikes:

yup, she spent a few days too many outdoors and was pretty weak when I picked her up...found a few bugs so I treated her...she didn't seem to wanna survive:sad:

I just don't see how she's gonna work for you and your grow style boo.

You got some Topsy Turvys layin around??You'll see:puffpuffpass:

and i thought she was kinda floppy because i don't have oscilating fans on her.. lol.

she is extremely branchy... that's an untopped 4' mother. can't wait to be able to bloom her out, thank you my friend. :dancer:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 10
  • G.jpg
    G.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 7
All those branches will be hangin down 4-5 weeks into flower NoMan.....may as well crazy glue that pot to the ceiling upside down.

Plant grows like a vine. She does very well in hydro with a couple layers of trellis to hold her up. Very similar structure to KKSC imo. Same craggy shape.

Really? She doesn't look anything like my KKSC..I remember growing the genius once courtesy of a friend. I was pretty new to growing and I never really did get her to thrive..too many plants and not enough experience.i was able to flower some Ap11 and Ap 13 f2's outdoors though..and they were the schnizzle.

Day 50...4 days flush

Attachments

• 20150829_231043.jpg
    20150829_231043.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20150829_230955.jpg
    20150829_230955.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 13
Back