FOR PERSONAL RECORDS!!

[MENTION=3818]kushyman[/MENTION]

it a late 70's strain i got from a friend a few years back, he got his parents seed stash when they passed.

got these from him.

HAWAIIAN BUD
MEXICAN LR77
MIXED 80/82'S
PANAMA RED

there old seeds but the haw seem to go ok and the only other one i tried was the mixed which did not pop at all. will try the MEX here before to long ahh still not sure if the panama would be to my growing style, i fear it will be a long flowering bitch for-sure.

peace ..

jaws
not sure if the panama would be to my growing style, i fear it will be a long flowering bitch for-sure.

>its long ,its tll,its wide..but its good

digger
Hey Kushy! I was asking about Federations Hawaiian Sativa, I'm stuck on that. lol

>i have some HS..i HAVE to grow..i have only heard good stuff about it..

jaws
not sure if the panama would be to my growing style, i fear it will be a long flowering bitch for-sure.

>its long ,its tll,its wide..but its good

digger
Hey Kushy! I was asking about Federations Hawaiian Sativa, I'm stuck on that. lol

>i have some HS..i HAVE to grow..i have only heard good stuff about it..

I have some Kahuna Bud x Cherry Bomb (Maui Wowee) that I havent run yet, but looking for the Federation beans. If the ones you have are Federation descendants, please make more and please keep me in mind if you decide to share please. I ran the last of my Beanhoarder HS x SSH and messed up the lighting and they flowered before I was ready so I couldnt make more. But from what I have read, I really want to try the HS by itself.

just about done now.

21.jpg
23.jpg

i took 4 pics just a minute ago but then realized i took them on top of some personal information so can show those. but right now it's like looking at candy and it can be touched with no stick to it, will finish it up in the morning.

peace ..

I have some Kahuna Bud x Cherry Bomb (Maui Wowee) that I havent run yet, but looking for the Federation beans. If the ones you have are Federation descendants, please make more and please keep me in mind if you decide to share please. I ran the last of my Beanhoarder HS x SSH and messed up the lighting and they flowered before I was ready so I couldnt make more. But from what I have read, I really want to try the HS by itself.

there is someone on another site growing out 115 hs..for more selection..it is pretty wellat the top of his list for high..yes of course if i grow them i self them

it seems that HS may be the only or at least the least wld'd hawaiian variety..but this kona gold i am growing is not slouch..it is top notch..i also just selected the talelst pheno to hope fully

self

..but HS looks excitingly sativa

ok so were now done with this run, went 72 hours but did not really need the last 18.

FINISHED PRODUCT

26.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg

will be breaking this down into g's so i will let ya's know how well it went.

peace ..

there is someone on another site growing out 115 hs..for more selection..it is pretty wellat the top of his list for high..yes of course if i grow them i self them

it seems that HS may be the only or at least the least wld'd hawaiian variety..but this kona gold i am growing is not slouch..it is top notch..i also just selected the talelst pheno to hope fully

self

..but HS looks excitingly sativa

Is the person at the other site named Pineapple Punch? I read some of a thread at another spot and this cat named motaco spoke highly of the federation HS! I ran a couple of hybrids and fucked that up, so I'm looking for more beans. The guy Pineapple was telling people he couldnt share the beans, I believe he got them from this guy named vermont who was high on his Oaxacan.

hi digger,

i won't mention people who are not here..

i went back and checked my pm's and they do originally come from Federation....i hope they sprout when i try

LIME OGEE F1

day 29
22.jpg
24.jpg
26.jpg

looking good per usual, going to be looking at the STRAWBERRY OGEE F1 & GRAPE OGEE F1 in the next round. have some sprouts of both above soil as we speak.

peace ..

ya i have no doubt she will be potent.

35.jpg

some shots of the non pink PINK CHEMDAWG

88.jpg

92.jpg

peace ..

Back