FOR PERSONAL RECORDS!!

MEMORY LOSS F1

original, day 63

1-36.jpg
1-37.jpg

the 4 lowers on this plant were hit with pollen from the fpog f2, those seeds will be known as STRAWBERRY OGEE F1. this plant smells strongly of strawberries, she looks urkle but she's smell all straw d.

peace ..

got the fem fpog going again.

1.jpg

looking to make some ic1 seeds this time around.

peace ..

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 0
tried to make more fem seeds last time but the breed did not take, i think my pollen has ran it's life and is of no more use to me. got may 12 seeds from a full plant so ya not going to try that again, may try a bit more fem fpog pollen om another strain just to make sure it's the pollen and not the plant it's self.

we shall see ..

tried to make more fem seeds last time but the breed did not take, i think my pollen has ran it's life and is of no more use to me. got may 12 seeds from a full plant so ya not going to try that again, may try a bit more fem fpog pollen om another strain just to make sure it's the pollen and not the plant it's self.

we shall see ..

Gotta give it to you Jaws!! You are always on it trying to improve the plant!! I bet if you bred dogs your litters would be the standard!!

hey [MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION]

no master breeder here but i do try to make good pieces for people to enjoy, it's pretty hard these days to create a couple hybrids then breed those hybrids to make ones own genetics and get them out there to the people. i'm pretty sure i'm most known for the ALIEN COOKIES even though i have made 400 different strains in the last almost 20 years of being online with all you fine ppl. always looking for another ALIEN COOKIES "LIKE" piece to add to that but ya man it's fucking hard to get ppl's attention these days.

all i can do is try try try which is what i do year round.

respect my brother ..

I've definitely enjoyed everything I have run from you! I need to pop more Cookie Madness F2's and find a keeper.

hey [MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION]

no master breeder here but i do try to make good pieces for people to enjoy, it's pretty hard these days to create a couple hybrids then breed those hybrids to make ones own genetics and get them out there to the people. i'm pretty sure i'm most known for the ALIEN COOKIES even though i have made 400 different strains in the last almost 20 years of being online with all you fine ppl. always looking for another ALIEN COOKIES "LIKE" piece to add to that but ya man it's fucking hard to get ppl's attention these days.

all i can do is try try try which is what i do year round.

respect my brother ..
I was just thinking the same thing. ppl's attention, fireworks lol If I figure it out I'll let you know. Until them post on ig and post pictures post and post. Crap no time for growing. Can we hire someone, a expert in getting peoples attention. Aloha

legion og fem-11.jpg
legion og fem-13.jpg

my first attempt at reversing an already reversed plant, seems like the reverse worked just fine but this is another tough plant. all though i have male sac's there just not giving me any pollen, could be because it's a second time reverse or this strain is just hard to get pollen from. pulled 4 sac's this morning and got next to no pollen and the pollen i got was subpar looking at best and i have my doubts this will be a successful breed.

we shall see ..

some dried MEMORY LOSS F1-- purple urkle cut * strawberry diesel.

memory loss f1-11.jpg
memory loss f1-12.jpg

urkle phenol and this is also the mother of the STRAWBERRY OGEE F1. it seems to have lost a bit of the straw smell during curing but when its growing it's strong strawberry smell, seems the urkle is taking over after the cure.

peace ..

the urkle pheno looks good...

i am growing a tester right now

Grapefruit /Chem x SPG

i did it because of the grape fruit ..which i have not ever found

and vics spg had it in it too..

...it has definite sweet pink grapefruit terpenes

so far its bang on..but the high will tell whether i ever smoke more than one joint and give the rest away

Last edited:
ya i ran some grapefruit * ak-47 a few years back and from the looks of my list i only made freebies from that project so clearly that means i did not find anything i wanted to work into any hybrids.

got these two still.

GRAPE FRUIT D-LITE
GRAPE FRUIT/ FIRE CRACKER * CHEMO

got a few others with the GF in the mix but not in the name sake.

ahh got this one too.

SWEET DEEP GRAPEFRUIT -- grapefruit * blueberry

tons of shit over here ..

[MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION]

sorry brother my mistake i have not ran that one either it was one i just put up there because i just seen as i was looking for GF strain and seem SPG so i went down the list and spotted that one so i listed it up. no idea what terps that combo would put out, i like both but together shite who knows.

peace ..

so just did another BLASTING RUN first one in a while.

7.jpg
8.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

12.jpg
15.jpg

crap almost 12 minutes to load 6 pics, that's pretty slow.

ok so any ways i did learn something on this round of shatter making, i learned if you let your product sit out or in your heated chamber for about 20 minutes once you then turn on the pump you have next to NO muffin to mess with. now some ppl like the looks of that "i do" but ya not worrying about the side touching the sides is a huge problem solved. so ya this will cook until most likely Thursday then bam it will be done.

peace ..

[MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION]

sorry brother my mistake i have not ran that one either it was one i just put up there because i just seen as i was looking for GF strain and seem SPG so i went down the list and spotted that one so i listed it up. no idea what terps that combo would put out, i like both but together shite who knows.

peace ..

No worries brother! Thanks!! Do you plan on getting to those Hawaiians this year?

might try some of the haw cookies i made but ya most likely not going to drop any of the haw bud seeds, keeping those until i have room/time to drop like 20 of them to look for that special one again. i got it in the first drop of the seeds but not the second so i want a bigger drop on the next try.

41.jpg
38.jpg
49.jpg

this is the one i'm after, smells strongly of pineapples.

peace ..

ohh those pics are so bad it makes my eyes hurt HAHAHA. best i could do with the cam i had at that time.

peace ..

Back