Dirty Old Dykster Does Automatic

Auto's are regulars in my garden

Yea 3 years ago there was what?? 30 strains of auto's now its closer to 230 and over.But they definately have improved,to the point where you're unsure if you should buy reg. or auto's.An auto I really like to get my hands on is La Buena Hierba's auto-Haze & sour diesel Haze,dunno if ya folks is familiar with this dutch dude,he has a great thread on ic-scwag....well enough advertising for this time lol!!:wizard:

An auto I really like to get my hands on is La Buena Hierba's auto-Haze & sour diesel Haze

Yeah,I've seen those...a bit of an extended flowering,but that would be expected.I'm waiting for somebody to do an auto Flo tho,I'll be all over that for sure.I have quite a few standards that I am extremely anxious to get to,but having said that:

I wonder if any of you folks had thought about the feasibility of doing an auto cooperative...or a group buying cooperative or something of that nature for some of the members who might be interested.

Nice looking autos dykster..your grows always seem to impress me.
I too am a fan of the autoflower. I just finished up zygotes auto ghaze x dieselryder a killer potent auto.

Nice looking autos dykster..your grows always seem to impress me.
I too am a fan of the autoflower. I just finished up zygotes auto ghaze x dieselryder a killer potent auto.

It does sounds like a wicked cross DD,growing some [Sage/auto haze x auto diesel haze x Easy sativa] x auto AK 47 right now,exiting to see how this multiple cross turns out.

Mean lookin buds! Love them leaves, like freakin saws! :teeth:

:puffpuffpass:

I noticed you said that your SOAG smelled like cat piss... I never got that phenotype from it, I did get 2 that smelled like Juicy fruit gum... Very sleepy couchlock bud... those 2 phenos were grown outdoors got like an 1/8th from each. got 4 growing indoors now with a month to go.

Got them under 4 compact fluros since my 2 400 watt HPS lites are 200 miles away at this time. they are doing nicely right now under the fluros.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Well, my lazy ass way of growing gives me "good enough" results. These autos have really help keep the jars full. Since I put both hps towards flowering instead of trying to keep moms, I have been keeping myself medicated.

Shit, I use water straght from the tap, old dirt in tubs and never ph'd anything in my life Says a lot for this weed we grow!

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Well, my lazy ass way of growing gives me "good enough" results. These autos have really help keep the jars full. Since I put both hps towards flowering instead of trying to keep moms, I have been keeping myself medicated.

Shit, I use water straght from the tap, old dirt in tubs and never ph'd anything in my life Says a lot for this weed we grow!

Yea..those little ones can take quite a beatin',but when ya treat 'em nice they really reward ya then,just harvested old red plastic tub,full of yer Blueberry and Big Devil x Masterlow(my own)and damn they were good lookin' not big but plenty:woohoo:

hi ya'll;

i gave a neighbor a few doz seeds of the soag. he planted in a bed in the back yard & has 15, 1-1.5' tall plants about ready to harvest. easiest thing he's ever grown & he's such a liteweight should hold him for the year. so you can do an outdoor autogrow!
thanks dykster! you rock(but we all knew that!)

A

Back