Dirty Old Dykster Does Automatic

Here is a tub starting to pop some Sour60
It's the tub bottom left.

Last edited:
Here are the sad auto Hindu Kush. They lost all their fan leaves and got stunted by the borg.

The little ones coming up are called Son of a Gun...sour 60 x ak47

Last edited:
so, you are flowering in one tub with multiple girls 'eh...I used to do that with my 15 gallon buckets. I found that the lower buds had trouble getting enough light...what did you do to eliminate the borg hon...boy can they ruin a good day...good luc:up:k with the new grow darlin

Reactions: CQ
This is a Blue Streak. I had to chop some early at 6 weeks and I have to say, I really enjoyed it.

I gave away most of the last grow except for 5 jars for myself..and..lol...got the borg. that threw me off schedule and I will be taking this Blue Streak early and letting the rest go since I haven't had the chance to sample an 8 week one.

Used Forbid on half and Avid on the other side.

Last edited:
What size light are these tubs under?

And yeah, mites suck. I still have one or two crawling around in the veg box I think...but I've been spraying down all the plants every few days over the last couple weeks and they're almost gone. Are you going to be doing taking any preventative steps now that they're gone? Once mine are gone I think I'll spray down my plants at least twice a week to make sure they don't come back.

Boo...trying to keep to all the same strain at the sametime per tub, but my plans got derailed for a moment. One tub has just Sour 60 because that is a favorite of mine and the other tubs and mixed with different autos.

Jam...I have 2 400hps I use from sprout to finish. I got a little over a pound from two of the tubs last harvest, then borg hit...but my goal is to pull a pound every 10 weeks from this set up.

That's a pretty decent yield there luv, sorry to hear about the borg. Put 24 of the Auto Blueberry in soil yesterday, 6 each in square 11-litre pots, under a 600 with lots of other seeds, looking forward to it!

You will be amazed on their growth Flynnie...you will think..naa..these won't do much..but then they take off and then stop and then fatten and the bud goes from top to bottom and it's solid all the way down. Good Luck Sweets.

Thanks for all the offers for "help"...good friend got me covered until the next harvest.

Sorry to hear it kiddo'. Being a newb I didnt have bug troubles in my first ever grow but I see everyone else going thru it. It's gotta suck big time. Hope you killed all the lil'bastards.

J

Hey Dykster what is your feeding regimen? Like veg nutes first 2 weeks or no veg nutes at all just bloom or are you more of an organic grower? Just curious as I am about to do my second run with some autos and want to do better I only pulled about a half dry from each plant that seem a little weak to me.

Thanks

Tweezy...it's a little of this and that. I have worms living in the bins and I topdress with castings, epsoma products, bat poo.
When the boys pop up I cut them.
When I havest the girls, I cut them and leave behind all the roots.
I do it this way in order not to disturb my worms and benes.
I also use fish poop, greensand, blood, bone.. Foliar seaweed until flowers start to develope.

I make my own castings which I think really make a big difference. It's crawling with life. I learned to identify the bug and they were good...so it all seems to be working fine.

This is my method for my little grow. It makes it easier to grow, less moving parts and a lot of great bud, little trimming, not huge trees..etc...Don't have to keep moms..etc.

I sampled some of the new stuff and went auto.

I could see how, for example, I love the auto MasterLow because it's so mellow and chill and makes me feel like I am just an old stoner...very nice, but it won't make your head spin around and it won't make all your friends throw up...lol....
But I love the high from it and it grow like a rock hard cone of of buds. And then I lick it.
Seriously, I looked at that last sentence and wondered :exactly:where I was going with that...:goodbad:

Anyway...nice little plant.

"But I love the high from it and it grow like a rock hard cone of of buds. And then I lick it."

Sounds kinky thanks for the response.

Tweezy

Here they are!

First and second photos are Blue Streak

photo three is a tub of sour 60

Number four is SOAG son of a gun. sour 60 x ak47

Last edited:
Hey Dykster.. just put these babies out.. started em 2-3 weeks inside under floro.. put em out today to pull a seed run.. got em next to a couple already flowering BBNL.. you can see the little seedlings on the left of her; maybe I can get some seed out of them too? Not to hijack, just don't have a place to put these pics love.

hey girl, i have dealt with the borg too and it sucks.

looks like your back on the road to recovery.

good luck and let me know if i can help in any way

bb

hi y'all;

"it's all i can stands, & i can't stands no more!"

i've been wanting to try auto's since you 1st started these threads dykster. where do you get seeds? i haven't ordered seeds since cw/cbay days. who ships to the us? who's best to work w/on a budget? these look like a perfect solution for my wife. she has a major oral fixation(yeah yeah i know, not necessarily a bad thing), & smokes ALOT! i also need her to be coherent & function-able. a med potent auto strain should let me keep up w/her usage & not have the stronger meds rushed(or find her drooling)

i appreciate the info/assistance!

merci!
A

Hey Dykster.. just put these babies out.. started em 2-3 weeks inside under floro.. put em out today to pull a seed run.. got em next to a couple already flowering BBNL.. you can see the little seedlings on the left of her; maybe I can get some seed out of them too? Not to hijack, just don't have a place to put these pics love.
Far-Out! No problem..post em up in this thread! Keeps it interesting! Here is my aquarium with a 100 hps grow BlueStreak

Last edited:
Back