Digger grows um, I smokes 😳

Thank you very much for the kind words Funk! Sorry for taking so long to reply, I just happened across this thread looking for Acapulco Gold pics from a couple years ago. The TK has the lemon in it, that sample is about 10 months old, and I havent grown her right just yet. She is a challenge and a great teacher. I think in two more harvest, I'll have her down right. She is wonderful smoke, damn I love her. I prefer my herb a little drier too, but once the humidity starts to rise in the house, its hard to keep them dry like I like them for joints, but I rather the way they are versus keeping a humidity pack (Boveda) in the jar with them. I really believe it affects the flavor over the long run.

And of course, that was the pheno I lost. Grumble, grumble, shit happens. LOL! But alls not lost, still have most of the pack of beans, so I might be able to find her again or even better.

Just a heads up, that one went 72 days, next time I'm shooting for 65ish and see how she is. I've read about others taking her 77+, maybe next time.

You're very welcome! I'm happy you are enjoying them.

Yeahhh, I think I was too hard on the Kmints in the beginning. I wasnt crazy about her, but she has changed my mind since then. Glad you like it. If you want to tell people, that is the Rabid Hippie cut, I got her from Firstclass. But know this, I got it to herm with a light leak, so keep an eye on her. The run that made those flowers I sent went flawlessly, no intersex issues. I had one in flower with the current group and she flipped. I left the window on the tent open and forgot to drop the curtain on the front door to help keep it dark. I took some snips from the plant, picked all the balls off and its rooting now. Hopefully she vegges nicely and gives me some fresh snips to root. I think she will make an excellent mother for some crosses.

You're welcome. Did I send the Cherry Cream Pie? It's one of my favorites.

It's going to sound crazy, but this is what I do. First and foremost, keep the receivers safety and freedom in mind, it sounds obvious, but it's not to some. I've gotten a package or two and all it would have taken was one of the machines to rip the box and the contents are there for all to see. I try to make it a pain in the ass to open the package, shoot for overkill. Everything else is pretty much like Variety said, keep it clean, wash hands after taking snips, and then I glove up for packaging. A vacuum seal is important, and make sure you have one that you can stop the vacuum but still seal the bag. I use a lot of those teflon bags from the post office. After I'm done vacuum sealing, I put everything in one of those and tape it shut, and sometimes put that inside another teflon bag. These days you have to be sure to tape the teflon shut. It has a seal on it, but they seemed to have changed glue because they dont hold like they used to.

The Kush Mints is the Rabid Hippie cut.

Cause its effin junk! lmao!! I changed my opinion of the Kmints, I havent even gone back to the PPM to see if its changed. Doesnt even smell good when I open the jar. But, I revegged those plants and you have snips coming to ya. Lmao, just dont cuss me out after you finish her. LOL I actually hope she does better for you.

Maybe I let her go too long, she might be a 60-63 day cultivar. But it taught me a lesson, just because you buy a cut, doesnt mean its good. It could definitely be the best they found. But its the best turd they found out a pile of turds, so its still a turd.
I got an old saying for you digger!
https://coub.com/view/2ipd9ii2
Bahahahahahaaha

digger grows em fine

I just wanted to add to this by saying... the samples that arrived from digger are among the very best I've ever held in my hand..

digger takes the time to do it all right from beginning to end with his attention to fine detail. All throughout the grow, but, it doesn't stop there...

The real love starts at the chop.. and he's onto something by hanging the plants in their entirety.. because it worked. Having the patience to slow dry the

plants for 14 days isn't always that easy.. and then, then.... into curing jars for a few months before going... Here, she's ready...

ccp 2.jpgPlatinum  Punch Mints.JPG

black banana cookies (2).jpgbbc 2 (2).jpg

km 1 (2).jpg

PPM taster.jpgccp 1.jpg

km 3 (2).jpgkm 2 (2).jpg

More to follow.... MAC1 was the OMG strain.. as was the Wedding Cake

Hey digger, one added step to putting everything in a usps Teflon bag then inside a isps priority box.... be sure to add the label to the inside Teflon bag. I know boxes that have arrived in fully damaged and taped up boxes. Where clearly the bag inside could have been removed even. But with the same address on the bag and the box, they can’t even claim the address was damaged. Just being safe like you guys. Sounds like there’s a lot of dank going around. Good for you all! Enjoy.
Fh

I put my sealed up clones inside a brown paper bag, inside the USPS box. That way, if the box gets damaged, the brown bag looks like packing material, and the clones are still hidden. :2c:

Hey digger, one added step to putting everything in a usps Teflon bag then inside a isps priority box.... be sure to add the label to the inside Teflon bag. I know boxes that have arrived in fully damaged and taped up boxes. Where clearly the bag inside could have been removed even. But with the same address on the bag and the box, they can’t even claim the address was damaged. Just being safe like you guys. Sounds like there’s a lot of dank going around. Good for you all! Enjoy.
Fh

Excellent point!! Ive done that once or twice but havent been consistent with it. And they have to deliver because postage was paid.

Excellent point!! Ive done that once or twice but havent been consistent with it. And they have to deliver because postage was paid.

Me too... just sent out 2 boxes. One was just unrooted cuts in baggie, that one I placed the cuts inside a manila envelope, w/addy on it, then dropped it into the proirity box..

the other one, and sorry DB, I did not.. but it had rooted cuts that took up more room. I do tape the boxes up really good, one in case the addy gets wet.. I tape it too...

Guess we all gotta be safer and think smarter, not get laxed to much on our standards... thanks for bringing this up.. nothing wrong with talking about security issues..

Back