Digger grows um, I smokes šŸ˜³

ClearBarbedFunk

Invalid Email Users
Thank you Digger for the dank af gift. Kush and Kuts, just donā€™t get much better then that.

First off, every sample was grown and dried to perfection, amazing how a guy can retain so much moisture and the bud still burn gray, right down to basically nothing.

I will say I like my smoke just a bit dryer, I feel it brings out more flavor and aromas, but thatā€™s just my preference. I ainā€™t complainin.

So will start with the TK, hard hitting Indica, I get a lot of earthiness with this one, hard hitting Indica. Missing the citrus for me, other wise toke er up.

Attachments

• EDCE4081-F8FA-4E06-9C4B-5C2F73C49CEF.jpg
    EDCE4081-F8FA-4E06-9C4B-5C2F73C49CEF.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 2
Next up some sticky grapes....

Divine aromas, candy, mid to upper mid potentcy, nice flavor, sweet Kushy toke. The stone was very relaxing, didnā€™t have the heavy forehead dullard stone, clean toke, perfect evening smoke.

Attachments

• 29CCD3B8-534E-403A-B6D6-D3983E3936EB.jpg
    29CCD3B8-534E-403A-B6D6-D3983E3936EB.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 2
Mac#1, weā€™ve all seen the pics, my first experience.....

Fruity pebbles vitamin aroma, upfront and real nice. Frosty as a mofo, and great taste. I felt like it would of been a little headier from the cola shots Iā€™ve seen, but itā€™s pretty much 50/50, some head right off, sliding into that body parked in the recliner. Not as potent as I would of thought from all the talk about this plant.

Attachments

• 3776ABFC-E299-43D5-9BFB-263373628032.jpg
    3776ABFC-E299-43D5-9BFB-263373628032.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1
Here we have the KushMints, KUSH, KUSH for days, mint, menthol thing going on, aroma and taste spot on, for me this is a very tasty nice toke, and heady as well, most potent imo of all of um. That again personal preference, but yeah this one is worth having around for awhile. Late afternoon is as long as I can wait to toke up this offering.

Rippin er right now typin it all out. Went to my partners place this am and lit him up on the KushMints and Mac#1, him and his girl, both together when toking the KM......ā€ you have the cut rightā€, lol

Thanks again Digger, very generous, soooo much appreciated.
CBF

Attachments

• 1DD641F5-86AF-4306-9E42-DF107D4DA334.jpg
    1DD641F5-86AF-4306-9E42-DF107D4DA334.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 1
a fan of Kush mints as well....one of the better Bubba hybā€™s.......

best in testing ....and gracias to diggers gifting....

ganj on.....

The gift that keeps on giving:cigar2:

Been tokin diggers tasty morsels for dang near two weeks, even shared with friends. Havenā€™t smoked nothing else, thank you digger, great variety of tokes:up:

Last nugget for the am:pl:

Attachments

• 2535E3A7-7CBD-4DCC-9AC9-83AF8DD57296.jpg
    2535E3A7-7CBD-4DCC-9AC9-83AF8DD57296.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 0
[MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION] - tips on packing out the samples? I always feel like I reek at the post office

Second, the Kush mints sounds a treat, was it from bean or cut?

Been tokin diggers tasty morsels for dang near two weeks, even shared with friends. Havenā€™t smoked nothing else, thank you digger, great variety of tokes:up:

Man I wasnā€™t able to smoke anything of diggers in the am... pretty much everything was kicking my butt except the platinum punch kush mints lol.

[MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION] - tips on packing out the samples? I always feel like I reek at the post office

Make sure itā€™s not trim time so you donā€™t smell like a living plant. ;) other then that seal them up in a seal a meal pack. Also donā€™t keep your packaging supplies anywhere they can pick up smell. I usually leave em in the trunk of the car, get my packages sealed up then box them up in the car. Also a good tester is leave em in the car because if itā€™s going to stink you should be able to pick it up when you re enter the car. And also make sure you or your clothes donā€™t stink so fresh out the shower and fresh clothes on. Donā€™t wear the shirt you were tending to the plants in LoL.
Itā€™s also been a treat that the postals are wearing masks! Then when you enter the counter grab a big blog of hand sanitizer so you can fill their nostrils with alcohol!

Man I wasnā€™t able to smoke anything of diggers in the am... pretty much everything was kicking my butt except the platinum punch kush mints lol.

When properly evaluating kind bud you have to toke it at all times to evaluate the effect through out the day, lol. I enjoyed every last rip, was really nice to toke something different for awhile, nice variety of flavors and aromas.

Make sure itā€™s not trim time so you donā€™t smell like a living plant. ;) other then that seal them up in a seal a meal pack. Also donā€™t keep your packaging supplies anywhere they can pick up smell. I usually leave em in the trunk of the car, get my packages sealed up then box them up in the car. Also a good tester is leave em in the car because if itā€™s going to stink you should be able to pick it up when you re enter the car. And also make sure you or your clothes donā€™t stink so fresh out the shower and fresh clothes on. Donā€™t wear the shirt you were tending to the plants in LoL.
Itā€™s also been a treat that the postals are wearing masks! Then when you enter the counter grab a big blog of hand sanitizer so you can fill their nostrils with alcohol!

Lol, everyone one in town knows I grow, all the postal workers even. Small town, people know everyoneā€™s bizness. I go to gas station and lady tells me she loves my cologne, shit man Iā€™ve went to town with fans stuck to me I didnā€™t see and such. Been going on for 20 yrs, I donā€™t even think about it any more, itā€™s legal man, lol

i have been smoking wlds in test mode too

Jellysickle.,tk, dosidos.

...maple leaf indica x paki[old school]..which came second in potency to jellysickle pheno 1

awesome thread..

will go up against chemo soon and chemd later..

Donny burger a couple months off..

Our dentist (who is also a state police dog trainer and raises some cattle) told Mrs one day, as she was sitting in the chair, not to come in again smelling of pot, a patient noticed. Well, I had a word with the guy. Mrs was processing (trimming) legal medical marijuana. Would he have something to say about a farmer coming in smelling like they do (shitty)? Well, don't give us any BS. He thinks he is one fucking Einstein anyway. :smarty: He should have been an engineer. ;)

Hey shovelhandle tell him to strap on a couple more mask with harness then he shouldnā€™t have to smell anything. LoL

Thank you Digger for the dank af gift. Kush and Kuts, just donā€™t get much better then that.

First off, every sample was grown and dried to perfection, amazing how a guy can retain so much moisture and the bud still burn gray, right down to basically nothing.

I will say I like my smoke just a bit dryer, I feel it brings out more flavor and aromas, but thatā€™s just my preference. I ainā€™t complainin.

So will start with the TK, hard hitting Indica, I get a lot of earthiness with this one, hard hitting Indica. Missing the citrus for me, other wise toke er up.

Thank you very much for the kind words Funk! Sorry for taking so long to reply, I just happened across this thread looking for Acapulco Gold pics from a couple years ago. The TK has the lemon in it, that sample is about 10 months old, and I havent grown her right just yet. She is a challenge and a great teacher. I think in two more harvest, I'll have her down right. She is wonderful smoke, damn I love her. I prefer my herb a little drier too, but once the humidity starts to rise in the house, its hard to keep them dry like I like them for joints, but I rather the way they are versus keeping a humidity pack (Boveda) in the jar with them. I really believe it affects the flavor over the long run.

Next up some sticky grapes....

Divine aromas, candy, mid to upper mid potentcy, nice flavor, sweet Kushy toke. The stone was very relaxing, didnā€™t have the heavy forehead dullard stone, clean toke, perfect evening smoke.

And of course, that was the pheno I lost. Grumble, grumble, shit happens. LOL! But alls not lost, still have most of the pack of beans, so I might be able to find her again or even better.

Mac#1, weā€™ve all seen the pics, my first experience.....

Fruity pebbles vitamin aroma, upfront and real nice. Frosty as a mofo, and great taste. I felt like it would of been a little headier from the cola shots Iā€™ve seen, but itā€™s pretty much 50/50, some head right off, sliding into that body parked in the recliner. Not as potent as I would of thought from all the talk about this plant.

Just a heads up, that one went 72 days, next time I'm shooting for 65ish and see how she is. I've read about others taking her 77+, maybe next time.

Here we have the KushMints, KUSH, KUSH for days, mint, menthol thing going on, aroma and taste spot on, for me this is a very tasty nice toke, and heady as well, most potent imo of all of um. That again personal preference, but yeah this one is worth having around for awhile. Late afternoon is as long as I can wait to toke up this offering.

Rippin er right now typin it all out. Went to my partners place this am and lit him up on the KushMints and Mac#1, him and his girl, both together when toking the KM......ā€ you have the cut rightā€, lol

Thanks again Digger, very generous, soooo much appreciated.
CBF

You're very welcome! I'm happy you are enjoying them.

Yeahhh, I think I was too hard on the Kmints in the beginning. I wasnt crazy about her, but she has changed my mind since then. Glad you like it. If you want to tell people, that is the Rabid Hippie cut, I got her from Firstclass. But know this, I got it to herm with a light leak, so keep an eye on her. The run that made those flowers I sent went flawlessly, no intersex issues. I had one in flower with the current group and she flipped. I left the window on the tent open and forgot to drop the curtain on the front door to help keep it dark. I took some snips from the plant, picked all the balls off and its rooting now. Hopefully she vegges nicely and gives me some fresh snips to root. I think she will make an excellent mother for some crosses.

You're welcome. Did I send the Cherry Cream Pie? It's one of my favorites.

It's going to sound crazy, but this is what I do. First and foremost, keep the receivers safety and freedom in mind, it sounds obvious, but it's not to some. I've gotten a package or two and all it would have taken was one of the machines to rip the box and the contents are there for all to see. I try to make it a pain in the ass to open the package, shoot for overkill. Everything else is pretty much like Variety said, keep it clean, wash hands after taking snips, and then I glove up for packaging. A vacuum seal is important, and make sure you have one that you can stop the vacuum but still seal the bag. I use a lot of those teflon bags from the post office. After I'm done vacuum sealing, I put everything in one of those and tape it shut, and sometimes put that inside another teflon bag. These days you have to be sure to tape the teflon shut. It has a seal on it, but they seemed to have changed glue because they dont hold like they used to.

The Kush Mints is the Rabid Hippie cut.

Cause its effin junk! lmao!! I changed my opinion of the Kmints, I havent even gone back to the PPM to see if its changed. Doesnt even smell good when I open the jar. But, I revegged those plants and you have snips coming to ya. Lmao, just dont cuss me out after you finish her. LOL I actually hope she does better for you.

Maybe I let her go too long, she might be a 60-63 day cultivar. But it taught me a lesson, just because you buy a cut, doesnt mean its good. It could definitely be the best they found. But its the best turd they found out a pile of turds, so its still a turd.

Back