cuban black haze

What kind of Pheno did you get from the OT1? Mine was a lime green 20 week stretch monster but the smoke was solid, no anxiety at all
I had three..

short, earlier
taller fatter structure
taller skinnier structure
14 wks max but on not finished
thy wr green

all had not bad non sedating high with little happiness/euphoria and a bit of anxiety- I seldom say anxiety

nannymouse..I found pacific g13 x nl2..I think thats next

“reefs” airbore was nice smelling and ok weed..

one g13 bw I grew years ago [thanks Dman] almost made me hurl..

want that plant back..giot seeds from it out

maybe I can find a way pacific g13 in the nl2 cross

Last edited:
Good luck, those are old beans. Didn't have odor control when i tested out one NL2 x G13, it was absolutely gacky odor, you'll love it, ha. No way did i want to try those again, without a scrubber. If like what i had, the cake and cookies crowd probably would not like it. Only one plant have i found to be nastier aroma, that was a sensi star.

Got BWG back in the trader daze and have grown them a couple of times, always good for some couch locking, but never found that special pheno that they say is in there. In fact, i think that i had some that Pacific made, shared by Clips, as he'd already made some f2's and didn't need the 'originals'. The male black widows that Pacific used, were chosen as tiny sprouters. Pacific chose them based on how many trichs were on the baby plants, if i am remembering correctly.

The Dutch Flowers Ghaze was G13Haze x G13 and that could toss out a near G13, depending on which G was used. But with no haze to brighten it up, could definitely find a very G13 in the G13 x nl2, cuz of the affy being more along the G13 side of life.

Did you ever try (or hear about) the Baghlan(d) affy? Also, every time that i read about the lemon (Balkh) Affy hashplant, i get an itchy order finger. More for preservation, cuz i prefer the 'get stuff done' type.

Last edited:
Good luck, those are old beans. Didn't have odor control when i tested out one NL2 x G13, it was absolutely gacky odor, you'll love it, ha. No way did i want to try those again, without a scrubber. If like what i had, the cake and cookies crowd probably would not like it. Only one plant have i found to be nastier aroma, that was a sensi star.

>I am intrigued..and pm’d the rare to post ..Pacific on another site

Got BWG back in the trader daze and have grown them a couple of times, always good for some couch locking, but never found that special pheno that they say is in there. In fact, i think that i had some that Pacific made, shared by Clips, as he'd already made some f2's and didn't need the 'originals'. The male black widows that Pacific used, were chosen as tiny sprouters. Pacific chose them based on how many trichs were on the baby plants, if i am remembering correctly.

>found the seeds off the good one but one more generation away from originals

The Dutch Flowers Ghaze was G13Haze x G13 and that could toss out a near G13, depending on which G was used. But with no haze to brighten it up, could definitely find a very G13 in the G13 x nl2, cuz of the affy being more along the G13 side of life.

>I had the mire g13 ghaze..cardboard taste nl look ..starnge strong not happy buzz

found some supposed to be the sativa side

Did you ever try (or hear about) the Baghlan(d) affy? Also, every time that i read about the lemon (Balkh) Affy hashplant, i get an itchy order finger. More for preservation, cuz i prefer the 'get stuff done' type.

>I don't remember it
>I found Herrot [Herrat?]afg from origin seeds from fried..thanks Dman again

‘I hauled out so many old beans I have to make a list and pare its down..I hate lists

>tres tres narcotic..a lot like chemo ..musky fuel spice..smoke so thick I smoked it from the the rising smoke,,
like I had a piece of hash on it..did i mention narcotic..?

View attachment 357500Holy Mackerel

two phenos of IAF X TK..this will sizzle outdoors up here

not a pile of sedation.. strong head high with some body..I actually enjoyed it ..really tasty quite fuely with musk..not narcotic

have clone of this one..should finish 45 nl at by sept 21

I was told tk comes through better in crosses..whoa yeh

have three more less tk looking pheno’s I expect goodness from

unless it has the perky rocket fuel deal I will just smoke test it for science

...I did once get a plant from the ogres seeds almost two decades ago..that was maybe the best weed I have had..

have tried to find Rocket Fuel pheno several times..nah..its gone

Last edited:
Back