CSI strain recommendations

I ran NL5000 and Sterling Skunk outdoor in Maine last year. We had an extremely wet year, only one of each type had good bud by mid October. Probably could have chopped earlier too, ya live and ya learn. It was a tough year, hemp borers got in when I was on vacation...
The NL5000 is delicious and is a bedtime smoke for me. The Sterling Skunk was rancid smelling on the plant but cured to a more black pepper. I ended up using most of it for canna butter and it made the butter red! it also had a fruity flavor which was pretty unique, I might explore that more sometime.
NL5000nl5k3.jpeg
Sterling Skunk (the stinky one that survived)
sterlingskunk1.jpeg

I ran NL5000 and Sterling Skunk outdoor in Maine last year. We had an extremely wet year, only one of each type had good bud by mid October. Probably could have chopped earlier too, ya live and ya learn. It was a tough year, hemp borers got in when I was on vacation...
The NL5000 is delicious and is a bedtime smoke for me. The Sterling Skunk was rancid smelling on the plant but cured to a more black pepper. I ended up using most of it for canna butter and it made the butter red! it also had a fruity flavor which was pretty unique, I might explore that more sometime.
NL5000View attachment 359378
Sterling Skunk (the stinky one that survived)
View attachment 359379
Yeah, the weather was awful here last summer too. I wound up pulling the 2 plants i had outside a couple weeks earlier than expected, due to a forecasted week of cold rain in early October.

So I wound up ordering the GDP x Chem D, and got the rest for free. Looks like fire all around! Already got a GDP x Chem D and Trinity x Chem D germinating in a paper towel for my summer indoor run. Thanks Nspecta for the hookup!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240401_191007_921.jpg
    IMG_20240401_191007_921.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 43
What is his most head high sativa leaning crossing? Something that really pulls you in a warm music bubble, something that makes you manic, happy and horny :-)

The TK S1 is out of stock which is the best alternative?

Should i go with 5150 x TK, or do you know a better one?

Thanks

Back