CSI strain recommendations

I'd definitely recommend some of the Chem D hybrids....whether BBW's or some of the hybrids...she produces some excellent results. For folks looking for something solid outdoors, I'd love to see some folks grow Chem D x Bubblegum this year. I do agree, there are far too many options, it makes it difficult. :yum:
Funny you should say that! I just put in an order for the GDP X D cross this morning! Even before seeing this. It came down to that or BBW. Thanks for the advice, and we all know how busy you are, so no worries dude! Thanks for all you do in the community 🙏. As a hint, my first name is pretty close to the town I live in, lol. Peace brother!

Hello everyone! Looking to order some seeds from CSI for the first time, but I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who cares to comment. So I'm looking for something with a fruity/gassy/skunky/kushy flavor. Only my third run, so maybe something easier to grow? I run organics indoor and out. Last summer was awful here in upstate NY, so I may build a small greenhouse. Anyhow, the strains I'm considering are mostly Urkle and T-1000 strains:
URKLE:
The Purple D
Purple Dogbud
T-1000:
NL5000
Kush 4
Irene
Sug'r Daddy
Pound Town (reviews say she's not an easy grow though, so she's not high on the list atm)
Savage Purple
Chem D
Old family Purple F2(R)
S1

Or anything else you might recommend? Hopefully @Nspecta will see this and make a recommendation, that would be awesome! Thanks everyone!
The T1000 flavor translates pretty damn good into the hybrids

The T1000 flavor translates pretty damn good into the hybrids
Yeah, I was looking really hard at the T1000 crosses, but then they released the GDP lines and the Chem D cross was calling my name, lol. My wife likes the GDP from Blimburn I harvested a couple weeks ago, so hopefully I will find a pheno leaning GDP for her, and one more Chem D for me, lol. Thanks dude.

Yeah, I was looking at some of the Giesel strains too. Are they tricky to grow? I kind of looked into the Chitral crosses too, but I think someone mentioned an anise flavor, and that's as far as I went, lol. I can't stand anise. And knowing my luck, every seed i popped would have that terp profile, lol. I was also checking out some of your Bonnet crosses. Which would you say has a good cross of berry and funk? Thanks for replying, and if I come across some Sweet 16, I'll keep you in mind, lol. 😉😉😙
I just finished some Geisel x chem 91 and they are absolutely beautiful. An absolute breeze and pleasure to grow. Smoke is amazing. I will definitely be growing them again and can't recommend them enough.

'

@Nspecta any recommendation for the sweet16 I cant decide.

I was thinking forbidden, pineapple, bubblegum, chem d. Idk bro I cant decide. I would like something that is decent potency and complement the sweet16 flavor. I dont care about yield I care more about quality taste and effect.

Ill be running indoors. If it's a short plant that doesn't stretch much maybe something that will make it stretch as bit would be nice combo?
Frank ~ Chem D x Sweet 16 will definitely make for one of the more potent. Pineapple will make for some of the best fruity terps...so would the Cheese hybrid. T1000, 5150, & Family Feud will also be higher potency types.
The most memorable plant I've run was from a friend's hunt of some slightly older freebies - the Death Row. The nose on the cut that was kept is possibly the loudest flower I've ever run. You could crack a jar in one room and smell it in another. A deep funk with a lot of nuance. Nothing like Chem D/GMO funk. It is a head-turner when you open a jar in a room. Probably not the best suggestion since it's 'unreleased', but if anyone is sitting on a pack still, pop that shit! Deep purple plants coated in trichomes too.
TC ~ I'm hoping to do some extensive work in the near future with the Sterling Skunk which is where Bodhi selected the Black Death cut which was used in Death Row (Black Death x T1000)...hoping to find something a bit more stable to work the stink into.
View attachment 359027

Here's the Chem D from a couple days ago. Day 52ish. Any idea how long these typically go?
Pete ~ Those are finishing beautifully...9-10 weeks should be about right, depending on preference.

Yeah, I was looking at some of the Giesel strains too. Are they tricky to grow? I kind of looked into the Chitral crosses too, but I think someone mentioned an anise flavor, and that's as far as I went, lol. I can't stand anise. And knowing my luck, every seed i popped would have that terp profile, lol. I was also checking out some of your Bonnet crosses. Which would you say has a good cross of berry and funk? Thanks for replying, and if I come across some Sweet 16, I'll keep you in mind, lol. 😉😉😙
My PCK was all lemon and the bud still smelt as strong one year after harvest as the day after harvest. It was a big hit at the last harvest party I went to. Definitely worth looking through.

My PCK was all lemon and the bud still smelt as strong one year after harvest as the day after harvest. It was a big hit at the last harvest party I went to. Definitely worth looking through.
Thanks dude. That sounds like some solid smoke. Also a member of your Reddit thread, and would like to say that's also a great place to check out grows of CSI gear. Keep up the good work!

Back