CSI strain recommendations

Am I crazy or is she showing both parents well 🤩 gorgeous genes, gorgeous grow brother
Thanks for the kind words bro. I've got her curing right now. She really was a good mix of both parents. Super easy to grow and frosty (trinity) and funky/stanky as hell, with a fantastic, long lasting effect (chem D). I'd highly recommend seeking out this cross. I dont think Caleb has them up on the site, but I just got another pack as a freebie, so you might be able to email him or message him here on the Cabana.

Thanks for the kind words bro. I've got her curing right now. She really was a good mix of both parents. Super easy to grow and frosty (trinity) and funky/stanky as hell, with a fantastic, long lasting effect (chem D). I'd highly recommend seeking out this cross. I dont think Caleb has them up on the site, but I just got another pack as a freebie, so you might be able to email him or message him here on the Cabana.
Your description is making me salivate, sounds like a great mix 👌

what the irene like never had it before. did you used to grow it?
I would say it’s more of the sweet baby powder type of OG. So a very memorable taste and potent stone. I’ve never grown it as it’s been super elusive and often faked. I’ve only honestly came across it’s maybe 3 times. Recently grew out an Irene x Appalachia “SOUTHERN GOTHIC” and it gave me chills of how much it triggered my memories from many years ago.

Hello everyone! Looking to order some seeds from CSI for the first time, but I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who cares to comment. So I'm looking for something with a fruity/gassy/skunky/kushy flavor. Only my third run, so maybe something easier to grow? I run organics indoor and out. Last summer was awful here in upstate NY, so I may build a small greenhouse. Anyhow, the strains I'm considering are mostly Urkle and T-1000 strains:
URKLE:
The Purple D
Purple Dogbud
T-1000:
NL5000
Kush 4
Irene
Sug'r Daddy
Pound Town (reviews say she's not an easy grow though, so she's not high on the list atm)
Savage Purple
Chem D
Old family Purple F2(R)
S1

Or anything else you might recommend? Hopefully @Nspecta will see this and make a recommendation, that would be awesome! Thanks everyone!
Yeah that was me, I was the only person to review it, it was very difficult to grow. But I noticed the lemon tree hybrids are easy. I grow the mendo p x lemon tree and it was super easy and tasty. Heavy yielder too. Urkles are very slow in veg and I believe they aren’t the easiest to grow. Id recommend the lemon tree hybrids it sounds like you can find those terps in there.

I would say it’s more of the sweet baby powder type of OG. So a very memorable taste and potent stone. I’ve never grown it as it’s been super elusive and often faked. I’ve only honestly came across it’s maybe 3 times. Recently grew out an Irene x Appalachia “SOUTHERN GOTHIC” and it gave me chills of how much it triggered my memories from many years ago.
That sounds nice. Do you know what the csi's pure og is like? Is it like the hollywood?

Back