Couple outdoor 88h13hp

Yes, [MENTION=3834]180[/MENTION], you’re correct. Actually all three I noticed last week because I could check them up close. I’m encouraged with the timing.

IMG_3297.jpg

Here’s a sideview from same visit, showing what you noted, [MENTION=3834]180[/MENTION]. The three are same same. This happens to be the one in the center.

Can ya get a close up of the top two alternate nodes. I'm seeing something. Plus that's a nice looking plant.

I tried, Bear—not sure if I got what you were looking for. I culled two males from the small autoflowers.

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

Photos 2, 4 and 5 show it best, but you can just see the beginning of it in 3. 2 and 4 look like females, but it's early yet. The males seem to show sex first, most of the time.

I'm seeing some males. Male preflowers will be raised on a little stalk and look like a little lobster claw. female preflowers wont be raised their joined right to the node and they have those two lil hairs. And if they dont have the pistels yet they still wont be raised on a lil stalk.

Stopped by yesterday on a rainy day. Culled a male autoflower. Confirmed 4 females. One left that I believe is likely male. Still not sure about the three happy g13 x 88hp.

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

Yeah, they seem quite happy, no yellowing leaves or anything. I hope those G13x ladies get to flowering soon!

Thanks [MENTION=3397]Bush Dr[/MENTION]. Hit or miss though. I haven’t culled that ugly stepchild yet, but I should. I was surprised the roots were really dug in when I tugged on the stem. Ugly though.

IMG_3432.jpg

The autos are weird for sure. But, nice to see definite flowering started. The leftmost 5th I think is male. The remaining four are all flowering females.

IMG_3423.jpg

[MENTION=2624]MyDBear[/MENTION] called it, three glorious males! Fun tending a bit, all fun. It’s been years, and never outside which was so cool to try. Consolation is three female autoflowers.

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

Back