CORNBREAD COCO "HERBS DONE RIGHT"

Nah, someone else. You just missed him. He got lucky.

Looking forward to this next update...were you binging on the Angie Harmon L&O?

c55528angie-harmon-posters.jpg

HUSTLEAN...aka BIG RICKY...aka BIG PIMPIN!! Mad Respect! Everything is Always Super Clean/ Dialed in Your Rooms. Skrait Killin it. Genetics are like my Dream Girls. Anyway, just wantd to Give Thanks n Praise for Sharing/ Spreadin The Knowledge and The Love

Good Lookin Out!
Keep Doin Wat You Do!

Trend - bro it was great to meet ya to bro/ wish we could've talked gardening longer - next time/ and yo- it's you that does the inspiring!!
I'll have some pics up soon- we have been super busy at cornbread farms- I apologize for the lack of updates.
Between airports and fixing other peoples gardens we are lucky to have enough time to garden ourselves. I'll get some pics up as doom
As I can. Hope everyone is well and finding themselves healthy and sitting on a fat pile if currency. Get it how ya live

Damn homie take it easy, making us other thumb'ers look like kidygarden'ers. Getting complaints from my neighbors about a skunky smell and I tell 'em it's this dude on the west coast I swear, lol. Madd funk'n props on having swollen green thumbs and a mind of a Zen master. So many smoking hot ladies in your stall homie, only a pimp as yourself could control that many diva's, funk blessings brother:kp:

oh boy looky what i found!!! straight killin it homie! i liked back on the very first page , you had to use the latter to hang plants cause the drying lines were all full!!! lolol.love it.. gonna take me a while to catch up thru these 143 pages but ima get'r'done

#madprops
HK

Back