CORNBREAD COCO "HERBS DONE RIGHT"

HUSTLEAN

Senior citizen
Hey folks,,,Ive been a real blessed Ricky...

360, think about it people. 360 is so real. 10 fold it comes back, both ways. They make new suits, and they make coffins...perspective peoples.

COCO- 70 day. 2.5 week flush, never a pesticide, all love.
strains- all the good shit.
100% compliant medicine.
FLUSHING-the key.

THE WHITE
picture.php

TRIANGLE KUSH(the hoarded by me cut)
picture.php

DAWGS WALTZ HATCHET HASH
picture.php

DAWGS WALTZ
picture.php

THE WHITE
picture.php

Veng- thanks bro, she is a milf,,,going on gilf.

rump- thanks man,,,i tried.

Doc- you know it, freedom taters, fully loaded, w chives, NUCKA!

walking dude- cornbreads just the way we roll, rock northern california just the same as home;) it was a phantom of the opera nick i used to rock. thanks for the words, hope the herbs are helping you through troubled waters.

b-dub- my saltine! was craxckin cracker?

room shots? you mean like?
picture.php

or
picture.php

damn right my funk brotha...........I can't help but picture katt williams dancing to 'everyday hustlin' whenever I read/see your threads..............a fucking men.

respect
bf

What a way to spend a day like today. It's wet enough around here, doncha think? I mean, without adding all this drool to the scene.

:drool:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I'll get that wiped up with a quickness.
:spanked:

Great thread.I tried your coco sandwich and I most admit, it was like a sore penis, can't be it!:rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks everybody......glad you guys dig the coco sammiches, they work.

Im pretty blazed on a fruit cocktail concoction of thc treats of all sorts and consistencies.

I am really enjoying this state, and riding the coat tails of the guys and gals who did all the work over here back in the day to make this possible. Im really humbled by it all.....and I think if you were to see what its like where I just came from, its like a fear state, mental slavery, and so much wasted talent.
freedom is all about DECISIONS!

picture.php

Back