Chocolate Trip Bubble

The Chocolate Thai sounds like a keeper to me for sure. Would love to have a dance with her, or her beautiful sister Lemon of course..HAHA. Sounds amazing uni.

That Cantaloupe is noting more then Cinderella99 under another name isn't it ?? But seems the Chocolope is just a trick way of DNA to breed a new Chocolate Trip .. Plus DNA won't ship to the USA or they will keep your money ahahahahha :22_yikes: But this Chocolate Trip clone has been going for quite a while and it just can't be beat for B.A.S.E line power !!! :rollitup:

That Cantaloupe is noting more then Cinderella99 under another name isn't it ?? But seems the Chocolope is just a trick way of DNA to breed a new Chocolate Trip .. Plus DNA won't ship to the USA or they will keep your money ahahahahha :22_yikes: But this Chocolate Trip clone has been going for quite a while and it just can't be beat for B.A.S.E line power !!! :rollitup:

very true, the CT clone is raw power, and commercially can be pulled right @ 50 days!!! this is w/o using that bushmaster garbage..., real deal growing!!!

the chocolope i smoked in the dam was great, reminded me somewhat of the CT, but much more fruity, definetely not as potent as the CT or the others.. this was a "coffeeshop" pheno, which im sure was pick of the litter, but if you ran the chocolope f1s im sure one could find a great thai dom pheno, as i know they hold a sick thai clone, maybe one in the same as DF...

chocolate trip...has it been tested by anyone? People say that it is high is cbd, but i've never seen stats.

Back