Chocolate Trip Bubble

UniGrower

Resting in Peace
This was a splatt of Chocolate Trip Bubble made from close trim & popcorn nugs run through a Bubbleator through a 220 then a 70 which is this and was a mint green with very responsive aroma & taste of the Chocolate that pierces the palate :DJ:when hitting this it domes up and liquifies and leaves a stain on the screen & took like 3 hardcore hits and sat back and enjoyed the G.R.O.O.V.E. thinking that was it but the real Oommhp didn't hit me till about 15 minutes later I was totally enveloped like someone had drawn the dwarstring on the laundry bag and I was inside :help:This really worked in the eyes squinting and catching things out of the corners but what really got me and this is everytime I puffed this is my ears started to R.I.N.G. and not just ring but kinda like crickets ... It numbed my pain and best to use at the end of the evening cause it put me in a serious funk !! Although good thing about the Chocolate Trip is it has a good mix of body & head buzz but this bubble leaned further to the body high over-ruling the head buzz but was still there in the shuffle . :snoopyhouse:This was very enjoyable and lasted me through this week after the BBQ meltdown ordeal a fellow Islander here no names here "Alabaster" but through a chain not that I would know him personally or lives down the road or even if he ever stopped by to console me with a smile and throw down a splatt of this fine speciman to forget the BBQ Blues but I still am not sure this is what went on through the F.O.G. of the Chocolate Trip I must say Kudo's to you my friend cause you are a true creative artist when it comes to this fine Herb on the Island !! :thumbsup:

I am old school so future shock has me when something so small can pack such a punch !! :boxing: This would be nice to take camping and watch the rising embers off of a campfire with good company :whacky114:

Sounds like it worked to me! I've had CT bubble that was pressed into hash before, and it was absolutely the best! The stuff legends are lost on...don't wander too far from the campfire.

We have been runnin the Chocolate Trip for a bit now, what a nice plant, big yielder and that last 10 days is something to watch...she looks like she's not goin to finish for 80+ days and then boom at like day 60 she kicks into friggin gear and ripens up super in 7 or so days...real power this one

Tex

the CT really was the only thai dominant plant finished @ 50days!!!this has to be one of the best highs ever, super sativa heady thai carpet ride. the chocolate thai in the cross shines through with a strange but amazing candy background. We should bring the CT back, AF has some f1 CTxECSD beans.. lets make it happen.

bump..bump..

hey tex.. check your pm's

i think the CT going anymore than 60days is overkill, yet ive never taken it past that, so i could just imaging how hardcore it is...

anywayz, would love to see the CT line re-worked, the dude who had those ecsd x CT beans has been MIA for a long time now.. anybody here have any outcrossed f1's of CT's holla...

lets get @ least a bx1 going as i did in the past, the CT bx1 were amazing, there were some real deal short season chocolate thai phenos, finishing in under 8wks!!!

the dude who had those ecsd x CT beans has been MIA for a long time now
just fyi, but if yer referring to the choco diesel made by maphiahl/santasmoke, it was the ct cut hit by a male sourd bx1.5 from rez, just so folks don't get confused with it being the actual ecsd cut x ct cut that might have somehow come about via STS or something ;)

Yes I won some Chocolate Diesel beans from Santa Smoke on old CW when he was running a music trivia thread and I was F.A.S.T. as lightening hahahahaa Sure miss Santa wish he would come around again ...:afroweed:

realistically uni, santa was a good guy--and i wanna put this out there--he knew his strains better than anyone, like an encyclopedia..and was always super generous, and helpful, especially to those who knew him and were there from the beginning like us.

only thing that happened was he fucked a lot of people on pipe dreams of seed co's and other shit i won't get into, not me in particular but people i have alot of respect for here..he was good people, but ran into some hard times and that was it, he was gone... i know he is still around, he doesn't say who he is but i heard it through the grapevine he was ghost browsing the boards, and keeping to himself.. sad bro.

loki, btw, when i said ecsd x CT, i meant ecsd x chocod, the cross i made w/ santas beans, the dude who had my beans has been MIA for awhile now, if he chimes in maybe he can get em poppin, the chocod was a killer cross, had both the yield from the sourd 1.5 and the taste and high of the CT, also finished in like 60 days!!!

uni if you have those chocod beans, ill soon be reunited w/ the CT..you gotta make some CT bx's, that would be awesome..

loki, btw, when i said ecsd x CT, i meant ecsd x chocod, the cross i made w/ santas beans, the dude who had my beans has been MIA for awhile now, if he chimes in maybe he can get em poppin, the chocod was a killer cross, had both the yield from the sourd 1.5 and the taste and high of the CT, also finished in like 60 days!!!
gotcha ;)

No beans of it just a certain pheno clone was producing .... Man thankx for cluing me in on the old boy there and sure had a lot of F.U.N. with him but I understand life gets hectic :unsure:

Yeah, nice one uni, thanks for S.H.A.R.I.N.G :)

The CT was one I always wanted to try but never got around to. Bummer.

I second the revival motion.

Be safe

A

hey foe20: do you or anyone know if the chocolate thai used from DNA i think its called pure thai, remember years ago it was on old ****bay went for like 200 bucks.. is it the same chocolate thai dutch flowers used in chocolate trip?

i remember DF said it was worked for 7+ years strain, chocolate thai..wow.. wondering if the DF pure thai is out there.

if i can add, chocolope from dna is amazing. a little too strong for me but friends love it. not as much chocolate flavor as there is a very pronounced melon flavor/aroma. but the thai high,omg!strong is a serious understatement

Back