ChemDawg SOG

Hiya bro...4 1ks..fuk can you imagine the buds!! well Im sure these will be near the mark regardless..hows them little ladies doing at the moment? whats your flood regime? best of luck to the final furlong.:rollj:

:eat:

Tuned in Bro....should be a great show!

If ya got her from OldSog it's Chemdawg '06#4.

He and I both dig it...good yielder...good flavor....kinda sleepy Indica buzz.

Peace, TC

Yes, I got it from OS.. Been running it a few years now..my all time favorite plant to grow and smoke.

Hiya bro...4 1ks..fuk can you imagine the buds!! well Im sure these will be near the mark regardless..hows them little ladies doing at the moment? whats your flood regime? best of luck to the final furlong.:rollj:

The bud picture on a hangers with the IceHouse can is from 4K on a light rail…cant wait for winter to get here.. Currently I’m hand watering with a wand. Once they get some size to them, I will flood once a day.

Peace
GG

Had to get rid of that piece of shit black 4x8 table. Way too many channels to hold fermenting fish juice..

So now.. 2x4 tables under each light..
I also tried to only feed every other watering..not working so well. (notice yellow leaves)..Back to feed every watering.

good call on swithcin the tables up, but hey that fish emulsion smells no matter what. Have you considered adding lacto bacillus and some Vit C to you nure mix, it should noticably cut the smell. I dont mean any disrepect, just tryin to help, but it it seems you got some magnesium def probs. Perhaps you might wanna check the ph and foliar with some epsom.

Btw those colas on the hangers are ridiculous, props man, fucking props.

Good eye, Marmaduke.. I’ve also been forgetting to add the mag.. Has been corrected now.

I’m using Fish hydrolysate, doesn’t smell like the Emulsion..unless it pools and ferments..

wouldn't have been surprised if the fish carcass rotting in those deep channels brought some bears looking for an early salmon run. you need a game cam at that location, seriously.

i've got the same cut/same source... hope i can make mine look as good as yours.... how did everything come out?

could we see some updates WITHOUT HAVING TO GIVE UP ANY BODY PARTS?

capslock accident... but worked out well.:bigarmhug:

That was a waste of resources.. This space (3) 600w fixtures, is now my veg area..

I didnt want to say anything that would be perceived as negative so I chose not to comment. I wanted to say though that I thought the plants looked very small and yield would be very low.

It looks like the plants were flipped too early and were in too small of a container.

I'm sorry this one didnt work out, but pencils have erasers for a reason. Learn from your mistake, move on, and kill it next time bro. Wishing you the best.

IME Chem 4 needs a good veg on her. Not a sog strain per se.

Seymour cake, it was an experiment to see how much the chemd would stretch flowered from clone. Also how they would bulk up under 600w lamps.

In conclusion, I stand firm on using 1k lamps for flowering. Unless I can put (2) 600w lamps where I would normally use (1) 1k lamp.

those are some extra happy plants right there!

they're like "ahhh... sunshine! :hands:"

Do you like that Neptune's Harvest? Also do you use it at full strength?

I was wondering what the difference in yield would have been between the coco and the Rw slab . But I guess the experiment didn't go so well GG.

Back