ChemDawg SOG

GrowGreen

..feeling soggy
A friend had some extra Chemdawgs and I had an extra table…

Going to try something different. Using Organic Nutrients

(3) 600w HPS
4x8 E/F table
Coco medium
6x6 Kord Square pots
Neptune’s Harvest Nutrients
60 Chemdawgs

ive been liking that neptunes harvest fish & sea weed since cp recomended it. ive been using other kelp products in addition when i use it to up the K ratio a bit. (usually nature's nectar Potassium, sometimes use earthjuice MetaK).
seems to work well and dosent smell near as bad as alaska fish emulsion or anything like that.

looks really nice.

are those neptunes nutes dry or liquid?

and are they the only thing your planning on using?

cant wait to see em in a few weeks.

:bonghit:

Excellent! I just got that cut too! She's rooting as we speak. It's Chemdawg D I believe. I could be wrong. I don't keep up with the Chemdawgs going around! Great Show GG!

This version...
:rofl: Priceless!

I have a Chem '91 that... man, I wish I coulda put it outside, that's all I have to say. Haven't had a chance to smoke any Chem that I recall. I hope it's good schtuff.

are those neptunes nutes dry or liquid?
and are they the only thing your planning on using?

Liquid..
Also using: Roots Organic Trinity, Roots Organic Amino Aid, and House and Gardens Top Booster. House and Gardens Magic Green

Have heard organic grows suffer in yield GG but here`s hopin you`re the exception to the rule......…

So far my yields have really suffered using organics, but this is my first time using the Neptune Harvest as a base. Seeing CP’s yields using it, I should do well in the yield department.

how do ya like the 3 6's vs 2 1ks

does your ph rise or fluctuate a lot more with the organics?

good to see the sogerator back in action...

I don’t like the 600’s at all..except the lack of heat part. I’d prefer to use (4) 1ks over that 4x8 table..but have to wait for winter.:teeth:

Haven’t measured pH using the organics..

:gramps:

:eat:

Tuned in Bro....should be a great show!

If ya got her from OldSog it's Chemdawg '06#4.

He and I both dig it...good yielder...good flavor....kinda sleepy Indica buzz.

Peace, TC

Back