CedarBerryFarms in and out

Also popped one of CBF's Tokyo Snow x Runtz
Picked it for the name, never heard of Tokyo Snow. Obviously I've seen Runtz before, although I've seen a pretty wide variety of things called Runtz. Sometimes it'll be earthy/bubba kush tasting and other times it will be fruity/sweet so not sure what to expect.
I'll probably top it soon and flower it when the Oreoz is finished
I'm assuming it's feminized but not 100% sure

20230602_174006.jpg

Maybe another week now.
I took a lower branch to test. It's drying now
A little tiny bit of purple.
Mostly sweet smells. Seems like a lot of cookies stuff I see, which is what I was expecting
20230611_085301.jpg

20230611_094036.jpg

Yeah I originally waited too long to flower the ALemon and ended up going from clone, vegging a week and now flowering. There's actually 5 different cuts of 2 different phenos in that pot. I think it should work out OK height wise in the cab

I'm stoked about the oreoz. Hadn't heard of it before this although I recently saw it at a dispensary for $60 1/8. I passed.

I'm about to try a couple more of these cbf strains. Not sure what yet...Definitely doing things just a couple beans at a time.

Docs and SMOG are normal seed, everything else you listed are fem. (SMOG, SMG x OG)

TokyoSnow x PlumCrazyRuntz (Not straight up Runtz) was my favorite of all the fem work I did. Really heavy yields, and excellent aromas on all.

Docs OG is a backcross work of TomHill, I was helping to move the seed for him at a bank I used. It’s his work, all I did was proof the line.

Also popped one of CBF's Tokyo Snow x Runtz
Picked it for the name, never heard of Tokyo Snow. Obviously I've seen Runtz before, although I've seen a pretty wide variety of things called Runtz. Sometimes it'll be earthy/bubba kush tasting and other times it will be fruity/sweet so not sure what to expect.
I'll probably top it soon and flower it when the Oreoz is finished
I'm assuming it's feminized but not 100% sure

View attachment 353688

PlumCrazyRuntz is the selfed cut used in the cross, came out of Mich.

Hey :wave:
Was wondering when you'd pop up

Yeah the Oreoz is turning out good. Just about to harvest.
Not amazing smells but good and looks like the potency should be up there.
The Tokyo Snow x Runtz is going to go into flower shortly

Hey :wave:
Was wondering when you'd pop up

Yeah the Oreoz is turning out good. Just about to harvest.
Not amazing smells but good and looks like the potency should be up there.
The Tokyo Snow x Runtz is going to go into flower shortly

Ichiban (TS x PCR) has a menthol component to the line in aroma and flavor. Lots of nice plants in those.

20230615_182710.jpg

My Oreoz S1 is chopped and drying.
First impressions based on early sampling...
Very happy with it. I've had a couple grows since starting back up again and this is the first one I think is fully up to par with stuff I've been buying.
Little bit of gassy/kush flavor but mostly sweet, smooth. Not a big cougher at all.
A bit of sandlewood but that note often goes away for me after more of a cure
Potency is certainly up there. Seems comparable to other cookies varieties I get
Yield is just OK, the blueberry I had just grown in the same space probably had twice the weight, but the quality on this is very high

Looking forward to the Ichiban

Realized I never updated on the Ichiban...
Grew 2 of them. The taller one (1st 2 pics) was more purple, both looking and tasting, had hollow stalks. Reminds me of mendo purps in flavor.
The shorter one yielded more and is more potent. Standard dank taste along with some berry notes. I like this one better.

I didn't get much menthol notes from either. Overall I'm happy with them. Been smoking on them for a bit.

Attachments

• 20231212_142827.jpg
    20231212_142827.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • 20231212_142838.jpg
    20231212_142838.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • 20231212_142907.jpg
    20231212_142907.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
  • 20231212_142916.jpg
    20231212_142916.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
Howdy there, I enjoyed reading this thread, I'm hoping it might be lead on a Question I've had for a couple years. Do either of you know if the Romulan Sativa x Cherry Bomb might be the "Cherry Sativa" Bodhi used in his Cherry Lotus(v1 or v2.. cant recall)
I grew one indoors that had some intersection issues and figured it was due to it being an outdoor variety. The high was still pretty nice though. Anyhow I've tried getting the question to B in a few different ways over the years but that seems a fruitless effort.

I posted a thread about it but I also just grew a couple of the Plum Crazy Sour so I figured they should go here as well.

My favorite between this PCSour, Ichiban, and the Oreoz but that's just because I like SD. Both the Runtz and the Sour are pretty visible in the final smoke. First photo is what I'm calling the Runtz pheno and the 2nd I'm calling the Sour pheno. I would describe the Runtz side of the flavor as berry. Definitely not tropical fruit. I guess I could see plum. Mixes pretty nicely with the Sour flavor. Yield was below average. Potency was pretty good. Higher than the Ichiban. Had some issues with fasciated stems, one branch stunted out pretty bad. Other than that it was fine

A couple pics

Thanks again CBF

Attachments

• 20240309_152631.jpg
    20240309_152631.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240309_155300.jpg
    20240309_155300.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240309_155159.jpg
    20240309_155159.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240314_172528.jpg
    20240314_172528.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I posted a thread about it but I also just grew a couple of the Plum Crazy Sour so I figured they should go here as well.

My favorite between this PCSour, Ichiban, and the Oreoz but that's just because I like SD. Both the Runtz and the Sour are pretty visible in the final smoke. First photo is what I'm calling the Runtz pheno and the 2nd I'm calling the Sour pheno. I would describe the Runtz side of the flavor as berry. Definitely not tropical fruit. I guess I could see plum. Mixes pretty nicely with the Sour flavor. Yield was below average. Potency was pretty good. Higher than the Ichiban. Had some issues with fasciated stems, one branch stunted out pretty bad. Other than that it was fine

A couple pics

Thanks again CBF
I really appreciate you taking the time and your grow space to check out my work, thank you sir

No Thank You

I had stopped for a while and have been dipping my toes in again recently. These fem beans have been very convenient for my little setup and I wanted to try out some of the new cookies/runtz stuff in terms of how they grow anyway so I was happy to go thru them. Still have a few more...

And you'll be happy to know that I gifted my pack of the Oreoz x Apple G to a first time grower. Wish him luck

Back