CedarBerryFarms in and out

Looks like the aitr kicked ass for you. Such a killer old school, def best affy since the 80’s. Maybe best pot from seed in a long time.
Love it!
-ctg-

Yep, brings back memories of the good ole days when we all were more concerned with yields and the effect then terps and looks.

A good guy donated some CBF beans he had extra to help me restart my collection and I wasn't sure what a couple were.
SMOG F1
And
WZ X Runtz

Got a few others too
Doc's OG BX1
Oreoz s1
Apple G #1 x Oreoz
Runtz x Oreoz
Tokyo Snow x Runtz

Any stand out that people recommend I try first?
I was thinking of popping the Oreoz
Are these all fem? Maybe except the smog and og bx?

Last edited:
The SMOG I believe is from 707, if so it’s Cross: Amnesia Haze x White Shark x UK elite clone (whatever that means, cheese maybe)

I ran his Oreoz S1s and yes fem, good smoke, super frosty cool looking plants, not a huge yield.

Yeah Google returned a few different possibilities of what smog might be.
The gws 707 seedbabk one, and another was Santa Marta x OG
It came in a little cbf contact lense case.
It says Smog f1 on the pack

Edit: it's Santa Marta Gold x OG

Any clue what WZ stands for in the Runtz cross?

Last edited:
Actually I’m happy to hear that as I have a little case of those as well. Santa Marta and OG is more up my alley. No idea on the WZ

Last edited:
[MENTION=281]midwest[/MENTION] here is the only pic I can find of the Oreoz, blurry but gives you an idea

0E19C86B-8656-490C-ABA9-15E4ECCDBFF3.jpg

Looks nice

My best guess is that the WZ is some kind of white Zkittles since its the only Z I can think of
I'll have to read through this whole 100 page thread I guess...

You may want to give her some extra veg time, she didn’t stretch much in flower for me, lower yielding but nice nugs/smoke

About to flower the Oreoz. Should be a good yield.
Like I said very indica
Some of the fan leaves have a little extra mini leaflet mutation

Sorry for the sideways pics. Don't know why it's doing that

20230419_194623.jpg

20230419_194532.jpg

About halfway through now. Looks good. Lots of crystals early
Oreoz is on the left. The other is an amnesia lemon that just went into flower

20230515_204247.jpg

20230515_204157.jpg

That Amnesia Lemon will probably catch up pretty quick! I had a "fast" Amnesia grown outdoors by a friend last year; really nice daytime smoke!

Yeah I originally waited too long to flower the ALemon and ended up going from clone, vegging a week and now flowering. There's actually 5 different cuts of 2 different phenos in that pot. I think it should work out OK height wise in the cab

I'm stoked about the oreoz. Hadn't heard of it before this although I recently saw it at a dispensary for $60 1/8. I passed.

I'm about to try a couple more of these cbf strains. Not sure what yet...Definitely doing things just a couple beans at a time.

Yours looks to be a better yielder than the one I ran. I only popped one S1 to fill a hole in the garden but the smoke was really nice. Mine went super dark almost black at the end

More pics
Definitely not lacking crystals
The smell is a tiny bit kushy but mostly what I would call sweet and floral.
Again, the left side of the cab is the Oreoz and the right side is an Amnesia Lemon.
20230602_172732.jpg

20230602_172818.jpg

20230602_172805.jpg

Back