Calling Sativa Lovers Searching for “That High”

I have a friend
the secret was chicken poop

but yeah , we will run them again

View attachment 354834
in Colorado who discovere the magic of chicken poop. He uses FFOF, 1 cup of Chicket ppoop and 1 cup of Bat guano in a 3 gallon pot and gives the plant well water. His plant did amazingly well. He discovered this when he moved from Denver up into the mountains at abou 10K feet elevation.

the secret was chicken poop

but yeah , we will run them again

View attachment 354834
I’m not at all surprised- I’ve gotten fairly simple with my reammending for my soil (years old at this point) where mostly just work castings, sustain (Turkey poop, not targeted at the cannabis market but has been fantastic particularly for NLDs) and some fresh myco. Having the chickens is way cooler though 😂

I subscribed to be notified when Brothers Grimm C-99 is in stock again. Otherwise I may try their Princess Haze.
I've grown MNS SSH, Mango Haze, Neville's Haze and others. I wonder how I would do growing them again?

I have a friend

in Colorado who discovere the magic of chicken poop. He uses FFOF, 1 cup of Chicket ppoop and 1 cup of Bat guano in a 3 gallon pot and gives the plant well water. His plant did amazingly well. He discovered this when he moved from Denver up into the mountains at abou 10K feet elevation.

yepyep , simple works for me …chicken poo , we used worm castings , bat and bird guano , we also got some horse poo from a neighbor

sounds like a lot of schitt eh

and then some smokers are all cautious and paranoid about their smoke being organic when all the while they are smoking some good schitt….

dont forget to add all the schitt from the lady bugs , flies , and spiders that live in the garden …

that is why outdoor ganja is called dank

i forgot to add , we have been amending the soil with all this schitt for about 10 years , the soil is primo now and I really don’t even have to feed the outdoor crop all year

but I do top dress with mostly worm castings and some organic teas

otherwise I dig holes about as big as a five gallon bucket and throw a cup of Osmocote in the bottom before adding some ProMix…

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_5532.jpeg

IMG_7687.jpeg

IMG_7876.jpeg

I subscribed to be notified when Brothers Grimm C-99 is in stock again. Otherwise I may try their Princess Haze.
I've grown MNS SSH, Mango Haze, Neville's Haze and others. I wonder how I would do growing them again?
If you get tired of waiting the old hempdepo ca still has Joey weeds F2s which may be closer to the original as it’s my understanding that the brothers Grimm reboot wasn’t with original parents. At the price it may be worth a shot

Miss c99 terribly , the best representation I’ve found was in Wally ducks f5s that he gave away as freebies on seed boutique in 2008 due to low germ rates. Found 2 true keepers out of 5 females. One was mouth coating pineapple with one of the nicest sativa highs I’ve had

Nice to you you two around , OP and bigsir , glad to see you two still kicking . Happy holidays to both you guys and I hope the mountains are treating you kind 🤙

Thank you OP pleasure to be back and see you and all the old familiar faces

Yes sir still up in Maine , the NE has been treating me very kind, but miss Colorado everyday
hey bro I still have some left of the skva crosses you did with:

nigerian
hz/nl
bshw
....I forget

was also given 9 of the cuban black haze s1’s you made ..still have 3 left

all the best and enjoyed talking with you here wayback when

Thank you OP pleasure to be back and see you and all the old familiar faces

Yes sir still up in Maine , the NE has been treating me very kind, but miss Colorado everyday
Are you doing any outdoor work? I’ve been in contact with copa to get some outdoor varieties that could finish in our environment and not mold or get budrot.

If you get tired of waiting the old hempdepo ca still has Joey weeds F2s which may be closer to the original as it’s my understanding that the brothers Grimm reboot wasn’t with original parents. At the price it may be worth a shot
I have their ( Hemp Depot) order form l made out. I've a while yet before the next closet grow so I'm sitting on it for now. Thanks!
The last C-99 I ran was Joey Weed and that's why I want it again. I had forgot that I got it from them until you mentioned that.

I have their ( Hemp Depot) order form l made out. I've a while yet before the next closet grow so I'm sitting on it for now. Thanks!
The last C-99 I ran was Joey Weed and that's why I want it again. I had forgot that I got it from them until you mentioned that.
The Rev from kingdom of organic seeds also have c99 available too. @Matthewriot would know more about the history of his c99 beans.

I grew some of joeys c99 repro's
they germed a bit slow[ I think they are old]
BUT they all did sprout..
and are fine

I got the normal c99 you see that is fairly short snd wld looking..dunno what it smells like..kinda dank

as well as a more thin leaf taller one that has that pineapple smell

I am finishing them both up

I am banking on the taller skinnier one..but the buds sure got big enough..the plant is huge

yes.. pollen on it..
IMG_6250.JPG
IMG_6243.JPG

hps..it is more or less pollenated too but dunno about the catch rate..

both have other..non c99..fem pollen on em

Back