Calling Sativa Lovers Searching for “That High”

Whelp, not every run can be amazing. Here are the two red snake girls I kept, they haven’t been happy with some early neglect, cold basement temps. Some clawing and a mag deficiency but starting to turn the corner hopefully

Attachments

• phonto(1)-compressed.jpeg
    phonto(1)-compressed.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • phonto-compressed.jpeg
    phonto-compressed.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Whelp, not every run can be amazing. Here are the two red snake girls I kept, they haven’t been happy with some early neglect, cold basement temps. Some clawing and a mag deficiency but starting to turn the corner hopefully

whatnis the genetic makeup of the red snake?

I am out,of the loop…🤓🤓🤓

whatnis the genetic makeup of the red snake?

I am out,of the loop…🤓🤓🤓

Nah you’re good it wasn’t one of the popular releases but it’s CBG’s oaxacan x punto rojo.

@kushyman - first run of her so no opinions either way yet. Just trying to get some thoughts around some more of their gear before it’s impossible to find. I was looking to do the Mango Biche but moved it down the list a bit since @Nspecta seema to have that in a safe box for now and doing a way better job with those than I have the space to do.

Best sats I been enjoying that are not your basic dutch haze. Malawi and Brazilians. Kc brains leda uno and bahia blackhead.
Hawaiian snow and kalimist are 2 of my favs so a few yrs ago I just made a shit ton of hawaiianmist

Best sats I been enjoying that are not your basic dutch haze. Malawi and Brazilians. Kc brains leda uno and bahia blackhead.
Hawaiian snow and kalimist are 2 of my favs so a few yrs ago I just made a shit ton of hawaiianmist

This Hawaiian mists sound nice. I’ve grown some of Ace’s Malawi and think it’s fantastic, I’ll be running some more of those for sure. I ran his Killer (Malawi) x A5 Haze and it was super potent but a little muddy for me

Back