C99 x DTHF

BUMP......c",)

Wazzup Daddyzcrazy!!

How are them C99/Durban Thai Highfliers doin'.....

Stumbled on this thread and saw the one I really wanted but never gotten hold of..the DTHF:pl:...I think it was spicebros,wasn't it!, that sold the DT99a and B,I think there even was a C if I remember it right,some years back.

not sure if yours are the same generation or not, but i did the bros grimm original release of DTC99 from heaven's stairway years ago...finished way faster than i anticipated, most 8-9 weeks though still mostly sativa-ish in structure/appearance/bud density, and had a bit of the licorice taste someone mentioned here...but sweet with a bit of spice and kinda like licorice in most of them...high octane for the brain, some of the spaciest rocketship in the head buds i've ever had...yer in for a treat

i think fet also released a version of these, but not sure if he made f2's of bros grimm or recreation? seem to remember he had 3 different versions @drchronic...a,b,c, i believe a&c leaning more toward one parent pheno or the other, with b being closer to a mix of the two

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you can get any knock offs of Durban-Thai Highflyer anymore, but the original F-1's were produced by the Super Sativa Seed Club which is long gone. Since 1989, or something like that. I've had a couple of the DTC-99's that were kick ass head stash for sure. Especially the one dubbed "Cellophane"! Made my mind melt like cellophane when it touches a match! :jump:

I'm not sure if you can get any knock offs of Durban-Thai Highflyer anymore, but the original F-1's were produced by the Super Sativa Seed Club which is long gone. Since 1989, or something like that. I've had a couple of the DTC-99's that were kick ass head stash for sure. Especially the one dubbed "Cellophane"! Made my mind melt like cellophane when it touches a match! :jump:

i had the cellophane pheno also very speedy great wake and bake bud:cheesegrater:

I won an auction over at HG420 about three years ago. The strain was Treasure Island and was a DTHF cross, but for the life of me I cannot remember what the other half of the cross was. My feeble memory is telling me it was something from Next Gen, but not sure. Anyone have a clue what the other half of these beans was? I gave all but four away and have been hoarding them for a while now.

fet went back to the land of oz and from there has dropped off the face of the earth. peace-biteme

From what I gather(talking to old friends), he was raided and eventually took over his father's business. Not all is fun and games in the seed business. Being put through the nasty so called justice system puts a hell of a toll on not only the person, but close friends and family members as well. Hopefully one day he will unfreeze some hidden treasures and let us all share in the cannabis delights of yesterdays.

gorgo made the same batch of DTHF crosses about 4-5 years ago. every one of those plants were outstanding. The high from all the plants I've sampled was electric.

I'm not 100% positive but I think the C99 used in that cross was the ray davies cut, so cool project.

Is Gorgo still around? I used to have his e-mail addy, but I lost touch with him.

Woooooo freekin Hoooooooooo.

Just last night harvested a cross I made.

Ray Davies C99 took some of Genius x DTHF pollen so we now have some C99 X Genius x DTHF.

Anyone think these will be any good? Haven't tasted the Genius X DTHF's, as the seeded plant needs about two more weeks flowering to completely assure their done to perfection...

Brother Harpocrates.....

Can't thank you enough for letting me renew the lines. This was a very fun project and several folks already have these for free and hopefully their lovin em? No feedback yet, but it just feels right? I couldn't stand to see another ol' cross go to waste!!!

THANKS SO much for the generosity my friend. I'll be in contact very soon, DC...

Back