C99 x DTHF

DaddyzCrazy

Well I finaly decided to go ahead with a long awaited project!

I put 10 C99 x DTHF, in water and 9 of 10 popped within 48 hours! Not a bad start!!!!

My intentions are a seed run and to cross these to my Ray Davies C99 cut!

Anyone have an opinion on how these might turn out???

Thanks, to an old friend here, thats gifted me many strains over the past 5 years!!!! If ya want some back holler!!!

DC.

How much head space you have bro lol,lot of training if you don't have much but end product is right up there.The DTHF is a plant I love and grew it a few times before and you are in for a treat.:p

Ill be watching this one closely i have some of these as well that im going to start before long it will be nice to get a little preview on them!

i can't wait to see the outcome. who made the cross?
i have some A11xDTHF and some DTHH(Durban Thai home hybrid) Durban/Thai crossed to NL#5/Sk#1 x Hawaiian that i need to pop soon.

Daddycrazy ... T.H.I.S. right here might be just what you have been looking for !!

Oldsog ; Holy Moley bro you bringing out the firepower now :egypt:

Oldsog if they are the same as the ones sent to me and i have to guess they are the guy who gave them to me got them directly from Mota he said so id have to guess he made them but not postive on that.

These are from Bernie not mota!

Thanks all for the interest.

Yep, NdnGuy. I got lots of room!!!! Just too many types, at one time...LMAO. I gotta get this in check!!! Too hard to keep up with all the different needs!!!

Anyways, So far number ten cracked, but didn't go any further. I planted her anyway! Right now there are 4 of ten above ground! I have high hopes. Been wanting to experience some really trippy weed for a long time!

Uni....I do think this one might fit the bill!!!

DC...

gorgo made the same batch of DTHF crosses about 4-5 years ago. every one of those plants were outstanding. The high from all the plants I've sampled was electric.

I'm not 100% positive but I think the C99 used in that cross was the ray davies cut, so cool project.

Howdy Folks,

I think I'll pull up a chair, and give this show a watch.... This sounds like some very kind, kind...

All the Best

HD

My bad....

They are from Gorgo!...Sorry brother. I got a little mixed up there...lol...

Anyways, only four popped through the soil, so far. Georgous little plants though. I'm hoping for a male and female for seeds! I'll keep ya all posted, as we go along here. I'm not very good at posting, on these grows, as they take so damn long to get on with the goods and I tend to get sidetrackd easily...Lmao...

Will shoot the little critters and get back to you soon,

DC....

Sounds good, I love the sound of every cross mentioned in this post.

A11 x DTHF
Genius x DTHF
c99 x DTHF
DTHH

Etc, I hope you find the trippy sativa DC!!!!! Keep in touch mang! :yum:

Hmmm, Interesting to see Oldsog mention the DTHH beans ... I literally put some in a paper towel about a hour ago along with some NL5 x SK1 X Hawa-Sat

My old seeds have not given much room for optimism. Best of luck with yours.

J.Fish

To anyone whose tried em: Did any of them retain the licorice taste?

Many years ago, must've been someone in our area that grew at least a cross. I recall the taste. I don't know how to explain it, but it always seemed 'cleaner' than other bags. Less 'dust' in the bag. Even fewer trichs, or smaller, or something, but it was up and clear and distinctive taste.

Sounds good, I love the sound of every cross mentioned in this post.

A11 x DTHF
Genius x DTHF
c99 x DTHF
DTHH

Etc, I hope you find the trippy sativa DC!!!!! Keep in touch mang! :yum:

I've been growing Grapefruit x DTHF - nice stuff and the F2s have all been good

Back