C99 x DTHF

Nada... These are very stable lines from what I'm seeing!

BigSur51... My pleasure brother. Hope they work for ya!

Harpocrates.... I can't thank you enough bro. So many people have these now! Feels good to know Gorgo's work will live on, for a few more runs, at least!!!

Barefoot.... Been awhile mang. How ya been. I'll have some headed your way very soon brother!!!

DC...

bump...anybody still running c99 x dthf? i was just smoking a bowl of it myself.

it's cool that multiple people did these crosses. i used burnie's dthf male on ray_davies c99, apollo11, sweet pink grapefruit, bubba kush, sensi star ogre, dtc99, and shishkaberry. i got all kinds of interesting phenos when i hit bubba with spg x dthf pollen.

Right on Harpo.

I've given out hundreds of these!!!

I'm gonna do em OD this year.

A whole lot too racy for me.

I'm super sensitive to the noids but, others dig them a lot!

Wish I could get the UK Cheese now? I have a pack of Pre 88' Skunk and I think the crossing of these two would work out awesome in the progeny?

Hey, Thanks again for passing along the Thanks to Gorgo.

I Thank you so much too for the generous offer to let me refresh these. They've made a bunch of folks happy... Still get people contacting me to see if I have any left.. Which I do of course!!! Feels good to give away seeds to those in need!

Regards, DC...

Glad to hear it!!

I just saw gorgo a couple of weeks ago, and he's happy they've been spread around, that's what it's all about for us. I like the effect of the cross a lot, trippy for me, I just don't like the dominant taste, which is that licorice for me. :p

I'm actually passing on some more next week, it's good to see people keep some classics alive.

Take it easy!

I have some Durban Thai X C99 from Baudelaire in veg. I have 1 Durban Punch male from Tropical seed company. If he has any anise smell I'll let him have free reign with the DTC99 ladies. Otherwise I'll look for a nice DTC99 male to see what interesting things come out of the F 2 generation.

Sure would be nice to have DTC99 x DP progeny with that familiar anise smell, a soaring up high from the Thai and a shorter flowering cycle from the C99.

Reactions: 180
I have some Durban Thai X C99 from Baudelaire in veg. I have 1 Durban Punch male from Tropical seed company. If he has any anise smell I'll let him have free reign with the DTC99 ladies. Otherwise I'll look for a nice DTC99 male to see what interesting things come out of the F 2 generation.

Sure would be nice to have DTC99 x DP progeny with that familiar anise smell, a soaring up high from the Thai and a shorter flowering cycle from the C99.
DTC99 is still one of my favorites!
i grew some DC99 (Durban x C99) from Bros Grimm and found a couple of fantastic phenos. i only popped 5 bean and all were females. i was hoping for some pollen to play with. how does the baudelaire version compare to the original DTC99? good luck to you with those!

Ray , would you like some fresh dthf?

Peace

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Who wouldn't? lol Thanks for the kind offer.

i grew some DC99 (Durban x C99) from Bros Grimm and found a couple of fantastic phenos. i only popped 5 bean and all were females. i was hoping for some pollen to play with. how does the baudelaire version compare to the original DTC99? good luck to you with those!

I have 7 in veg and no frame of reference since I never tried the Bros. Grimm version. It will be a few months before I get my first taste.

Durban Thai X C99
30 days in to flower, very uniform, yield will be high and they smell like juicyfruit gum

Hey SOG. I just popped some of those Durban x c99 also. Looking for a male.
How’s the smoke.
Peace.

i popped 5 hoping for a male. just my luck all female. i kept 2. one tropical fruity smelling thing with a nice yield and the other was a more durban/trainwreck smell to it. much more of a sativa high. very good imo. both are real nice but i think i like the durban one more. i'll pop the rest soon.

DTHF F3’s are out there. Check sinisterseeds on ig. He repo’d the f2 I sent him.

Back