BxH - "Glass and weird shit done right"

I've been following you for a while and I gotta say while I dig most of your antics and odd things you seem to have.....

I really do not get the sweaters thing? People actually rock those...you rock those.....?

I've seen you post dozens of pics of sweaters so what is the deal homie?

AreYouKind - Simply put, I was truly dropped on my head as a baby.. nothing too serious but it makes for a good excuse.

As for the sweaters, back about 5-6 years ago right about the time the ugly christmas sweaters were blowing up big. I randomly saw that people were paying BIG bucks on ebay for terrible sweaters.

I happened to live right by a couple thrift stores that distributed all over the state and had mad inventory of baller ass weird sweaters for dirt cheap.. I could walk in there and buy about 40 sweaters each time for around 40-50 bucks total then auction them on ebay and they would go for 50-130 each.. I was killing it.. made 10's of thousands of dollars quickly off sweaters and got some good laughs in the process... sweater kingpin type shit... lasted only 2 years then shit blew up huge and the market was flooded.. then that was that..

I was/ am in the market of selling rare baller shit.. certain stuff is hard to find and I truly consider certain sweaters art.. I rock only a select few sweaters, but have hundreds of articles of 80's clothes / tracksuits / other shit i've came across.. it's kinda like an art for me.. I'm not really sure... people from all over the country send me things in the mail that they've found.. you should see all the stuff people send for my birthday a few weeks ago.. hilarious

Here is my most valuable / prized sweater... This sweater is art and it is worth a little over 10k.. It was worth more like 6700 a few years back but was involved in a fire that caused almost 36k worth of damage to the building. This sweater was 1 sweater away from being burned into nothing.. It's basically the fucking hot shit.. I've had a dime ass bitch in my bed ask if she could wear it naked at my house and I said "probably not,ut we'll see".. it's that hot.. I won't even wear it in fear of devaluation.
View attachment 171186

View attachment 171187

does that answer the question at all?

nice....love the backstory.....that one is funny as hell...

Are they all originals or were there multilples of everything?
Those things are hand made no>? maybe not with the money print I guess.

Thats awesome a sweater could be worth that. 10 grand tho....whats sets that value....could you get that much on ebay today you think?

ah most of the sweaters were originals or at least different.. i've only got a few of doubles and i'd sell those together and get good chips for em like that. you know couples gear..

The wrong number is in a league of its own.. its more like the classic quote " something is only worth what people will pay for it" very true.. i'm sure every single person on this site thinks 10k is ridiculous for that sweater but that's the value that I think it's worth.. would I pay 10k for it? no.. would I sell it for 5k? nope.. it's even got a spot on my hologram business card haha..

it's hard to explain kinda but think about 80's pop art, shit was sold for way more than 10k a painting.. my point is sweaters like this can be considered pop art too, displayed on the wall, not to wear.. just gotta find the right person and create the market.. I've got my whole life to fuck around with shit like this.. it keeps me entertained.. I've met some people with more money than they know what to do with.. they just want to buy shit..

as far as ebay. this piece is more like a private collector type piece that would be sold to a certain type of buyer... I'm not expecting to sell it for at least 5-10 more years..

im trying to create a market for buyers who want to buy things because other people think that the item is hot.. only one of a kind items.. it's gotta be rare as shit or the model doesnt work.. very hard to explain in text but i've seen some of the craziest glass deals go down from people who have way too much money and they only want things so that other rich collectors cant have them. ( like 5-10x retail price) collectors offering other collectors mega stacks to come off something in their personal collection that they really dont want to get rid of.. they just keep increasing the price until the collector (seller) buckles.. and that is what makes them feel good.. not the item.. make sense? it's like that but a different market.

more just for fun rather than money.. i have a very hard time entertaining myself and it's fun to hunt for weird shit

I know exactly what you mean, been into wholesale buying of gems/minerals for awhile....

when people see some of my "rocks" and the price I put on it they think can't believe it.
Been trying to find/create that exact said market, with whatever possible. It's kinda hard and I think I'm just spread to thin.
:whistle:
Love it man. Hope to meet ya some day and puff down tough.

Stunning work!!!

The very first pic.......is that Poseidon,the Greek god of the sea?

Last edited:
^^^ that's a collab with Lacey, she made the mermaid chick ( boobs but hard to see in the pic) and the trident is removable.. I looked that picture up and it does look like it could be, if it was a manmaid.. thanks!!

whats up man long time no talk. some nice work man i see you got a pimp cup, right on man. grows been coming back on those ultimate chem 11's and some steller plants been poping out, you get into those yet? i do alot with ebay as well mostly into sports memorabilia and autographs.

picture.php

What up twist!! still havent popped those chem 11's yet but they are number one on my list of things im gonna pop.. been mega busy with glass for the last year or so.. swamped to say the least but I've got some time this year and a new house so it might be time to let those beans get rolling.. I'd love to see some pics if they are around.. pm me a link or something..

i dont really have anything on bo jackson, maybe a few random cards just did a quick search on ebay see some auto jerseys for around 200.00 the black raiders ones. so ill work on getting one of those and send it out to ya. i can probably do a few trades and locate one rpetty quick

nice someone pointed out the moldavite in the lower pic....

you got a lot going on there.

tourmaline, kyanite, moldavite, amethyst, rutilated quartz, topaz, what looks like maybe apetite..., lumirian and lab...the little faceted ones are a little hard to tell.

I went to tuscon last year and have been to the denver shows for a few yrs.

Back