BxH - "Glass and weird shit done right"

Beasters X Haze

I'm sick right now so i can't do much, so I thought I would post some semi recent pics.. Some of these pieces are collaborations with other artists such as Lacey, Micro, Calm, 2ba and others.. thanks for looking (all glass is sold)

just for the record everything glass is a functional pipe excluding the chalice that the model is holding

View attachment 170927
View attachment 170936

View attachment 170932

View attachment 170935

View attachment 170928

View attachment 170934

View attachment 170931

View attachment 170929

View attachment 170930

View attachment 170933

View attachment 170927

Last edited:
The last picture is the most recent piece i've made, collab with 2BA.. we were very stoked on how it came out, as this piece has been in the design process for over a year. its over 250 pieces of and almost 100 lbs of glass.. it changes colors on a fade and is 5 feet long by 2 feet wide.. i got a new baller ass camera on the way and when it shows up I'll have more photos and video of how it really looks

Dude ur Fuckin incredible. On top of the glass game.

Now quit showing off and get back on the torch:friday:

I thought of about 4 things that "mow this lawn" could mean. Only one of them being good haha

Sucks to hear your sick.. guess that stripper was lieing about her "smokers cough"

awesome work. professional definitely comes to mind

that last piece you did, is it a functional pipe?

Marmaduke, yeah that is a functional pipe... its an oil pipe space ship and dry piece little fighter ship zooming through tentacles of another planet.. the pieces are on custom made thin metal stands so they are kind of floating through the tentacles. you could just grab them out of the installation and start gettin busy. The Gallery that bought the piece might commission us do another one here soon.

BxH reppin.

picture.php

Last edited:
I like the shave baby, gypsy bacon, lil' ceaz backpack, and the kenny G album (Still laughin at the one)... Oh, and your glass is aight too ;)

couple club banger sweaters for you guys to peep on this saturday, in case you were having trouble finding ideas on what to wear out.. Both of these were sold years ago but should have ended up in the " persy collection"

edit: actually the sleeveless panda sweater is still in the persy collection, probably could have sold that bitch for 200 bucks to 10 different people.. club banger for sure..
View attachment 171156

View attachment 171154

View attachment 171155

sleeveless panda for the win!

id rock the hell outta that shit. after bedazzling it a little of coarse

Back