Bodhi gear

Blood Orange

picture.php

picture.php

The Sunshine Daydream smoke is great for easing nerve pain, at least with me. She will be in my garden for many years to come.

Also crosses really well, see Bodhi's testers this round are a Sunshine Daydream male... Should be some nice stuff.

One I hit a while ago, using 2 Bodhi lines,

Sunshine Daydream x (Afkansastan x Deadly G)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:puffpuffpass:

Current testers-

Loompa's Headband x Wookie

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lemon Diesel x Wookie

picture.php

10 of each sexing out now. Anyone running any of the ssdd male testers?

:puffpuffpass:

Bodhi is the man with a plan and has real talent with breeding quality herb!! Good friend I'm happy to know,Some buitifull plant finds in this thread real standouts!! Peace pj

I just purchased a Hydrofarm 315Watt Phantom light. I've heard only good things about this light.
I'm curious to see how it performs against my 600 watt HPS light.
I'm hearing these 315 watt lights are producing 16oz over 3x3 tables. We shall see.
So far, the best I have yielded with my 600 watt HPS lamp over a 3x3 table is 18 oz/0.84 grams per watt @ 1 plant per square foot (9 plants).
The 9 plants on this next run are Bodhi's Heaven's Mountain.
-

Attachments

• 315watt-003.jpg
    315watt-003.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 315watt-004.jpg
    315watt-004.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 315watt-002.jpg
    315watt-002.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
So far so good. 10 days later.

Attachments

• 315watt-005b.jpg
    315watt-005b.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 315watt-006b.jpg
    315watt-006b.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 10
I like using Rockwool cubes. They always give me good results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far so good. Today is the first day of 12/12. This 315 watt light is not very bright but plants are looking good. we'll see. Also the light hardly puts out any heat which is nice this time of year.

Attachments

• 315-7-26.jpg
    315-7-26.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 315w-7-26(2).jpg
    315w-7-26(2).jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 14
Hey guys,

I was able to sex all the plants and get rid of the males. Half of the heavens mountain seedlings were males and half of the sunshine daydreams were males leaving me with 5 females of each with a few misc strains in there as well. Im left with about 20 females and they are currently in veg.
-P

Not bad 50/50 right? isn't that what the good book says? : )

For some reason I did not see Bodhi's gear n Attitude and wish I would have as I already sent my first seed MO in ages. And one going out to the Cabana on Tuesday but today I ran across a site that I did see Bodhi's Seeds and did not know it was our Bodhi and still don't actually just an assumption but I would be happy with 50/50 for sure and I wish your plants everything they need to return the love that you will give them 3 fold.

Best Wishes and keep rockin

Blue

thanks for the kind words guys. Yes the heavens mountain is a very special potent plant, though i prefer the soaring high of the sunshine daydream. 9/10 people prefer the heavens mountain heavy indica high.

The germination rate of the seeds were great and i got an even 50/50 mix of females and males. I really cant complain. I ordered through attitude but my first package was confiscated by customs, but attitude resent the seeds, which was mighy cool of them. Anyways, here are some pics so far that i took a couple days ago. Im pretty happy with the light thus far. Since i am using half the wattage of my 600 watter hps, id be stoked to yield at least 11 ounces. Compared to the 18oz that the 600 watter was producing on average. only time will tell.

Attachments

• 315watt-007.jpg
    315watt-007.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 9
  • 315watt-008.jpg
    315watt-008.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 11
Back