Bodhi gear

Peaceness

Hey guys,

I thought id share what im currently growing at the moment. Its been a while since I've been in the loop in terms of genetics. The strains of choice are bodhi genetics with a few free varieties thrown in from attitude.

Most are Bodhi's Heavens Mountain and sunshine daydream. Also in the grow is one grape kush, one grape OG , one Master Kush by Humboldt seeds and one purple diesel by cali connection seeds. There are a total of about 20 seedlings in the 3 x 3 tray at the moment. At this point im just growing out moms and am currently rooting cuts from the mommas. I hope to find some keepers.

Attachments

• GEDC1780 (Medium).JPG
    GEDC1780 (Medium).JPG
    323.3 KB · Views: 80
  • GEDC1787 (Medium).JPG
    GEDC1787 (Medium).JPG
    342 KB · Views: 47
  • GEDC1790 (Medium).JPG
    GEDC1790 (Medium).JPG
    375.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Looking good man and thanks for sharing...Good luck to you and your grow...take care n stay safe.

Peaceness come up and grab a few proven genetics your welcome to what ever I have in my garden, were only a short ways away, and we trim out the mom twice a month so we have lots of extra branches to share if you need them.

Peaceness come up and grab a few proven genetics your welcome to what ever I have in my garden, were only a short ways away, and we trim out the mom twice a month so we have lots of extra branches to share if you need them.

Hey webby,

Thanx will do, check your PM.

Man,they will sure fill in...How does that light get thru that canopy? If I packed my plants in like that they grow like shit..I had 14 plants in a 16 foot closet and I had to kill 4.I will be watching:wave2:

Man,they will sure fill in...How does that light get thru that canopy? If I packed my plants in like that they grow like shit..I had 14 plants in a 16 foot closet and I had to kill 4.I will be watching:wave2:

hi,
Those are my seedlings that i have since taken cuts from. Im now just sexing them so i can get rid of my males. Those plants will soon be replaced with all female cuttings.
On the otherhand, if the above plants dont stretch much, then ill just take them to full flower. Most of the plants are bubba kush dominant so I dont see much streching happening, so we will see.

Hey guys,

I was able to sex all the plants and get rid of the males. Half of the heavens mountain seedlings were males and half of the sunshine daydreams were males leaving me with 5 females of each with a few misc strains in there as well. Im left with about 20 females and they are currently in veg.
-P

Attachments

• veg001.jpg
    veg001.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 16
  • veg002.jpg
    veg002.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 17
Thanks guys.
The best 15 females have been transplanted to hugo blocks today.

(5) Heavens Mountain
(5) Sunshine daydream
(1) Grape Og (Cali Connection)
(1) Master Kush ( Humboldt Seed Organization)
(1) herijuana (CH9 Female Seed)
(1) Toxic Blue 33 (CH9 Female Seed)
(1) Grape Kush (Cali Connection)

So far so good. Keeping fingers crossed.

Attachments

• veg003.jpg
    veg003.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 22
I had a bad turnout as well with heaven mountain. 9 of 11 popped and only 4 females. Not too bad, i did save a male in case i want to make some beans. I got 3 similar frosty more indica looking and 1 with a lot more leaf and slower flowering. Should be done in a few weeks..

Hi,

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The girls have now been in flowering for 2 days. The tallest plants are the sunshine daydream with the most stretch of the bunch and the smallest growing are the Master Kush and the Grape Kush. The grape Kush being the runtiest of them all and the Heavens Mountain being the most healthiest, robust and most STACKED. I'm Very excited to find a keeper mom in the bunch. Will update in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• GEDC1837-small.jpg
    GEDC1837-small.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 17
did i miss the wattage on the light ? 3x3 right ? nice and clean amigo...good luck should be a nice cornucopia..elk..

Reactions: pi
Back