Bodhi gear

Doh, I just sent a MO to them first seeds I have ordered in a long time and just read your first got snatched. Did you ordered any of the extra merchandise like the backpacks and leather bags? Or just the seeds?

That sucks man sorry to hear but also cool of them to be a stand up company and cover you loses. But ehhh seen that and was like doh and doh!

Good Luck man looking good.

thanks for the kind words guys. Yes the heavens mountain is a very special potent plant, though i prefer the soaring high of the sunshine daydream. 9/10 people prefer the heavens mountain heavy indica high.

The germination rate of the seeds were great and i got an even 50/50 mix of females and males. I really cant complain. I ordered through attitude but my first package was confiscated by customs, but attitude resent the seeds, which was mighy cool of them. Anyways, here are some pics so far that i took a couple days ago. Im pretty happy with the light thus far. Since i am using half the wattage of my 600 watter hps, id be stoked to yield at least 11 ounces. Compared to the 18oz that the 600 watter was producing on average. only time will tell.

Doh, I just sent a MO to them first seeds I have ordered in a long time and just read your first got snatched. Did you ordered any of the extra merchandise like the backpacks and leather bags? Or just the seeds?

That sucks man sorry to hear but also cool of them to be a stand up company and cover you loses. But ehhh seen that and was like doh and doh!

Good Luck man looking good.

Hi, No, i didnt order a backpack or anything but they do ship out their seeds in small stealth items in order to hide the beans. i had ordered from them a few times before and never had an issue. You should be ok. Just make sure if you order from them that you pay $15 for insurance just in case it gets confiscated.

-

bc50d34d361b2eff80e0b47af959615e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I`ve grown over 25 years now , and think that we could grow nothin` but Bodhis and Lorans gear and never even need any other seeds ! Two of a kind with that special touch .
peace

Wow, some very nice gooey bodhi strains in here. VERY VERY NICE guys.
I finally harvested under the 315Watt Phantom light. 9 plants on a 3x3 ebb n flow table under one 315Watt Phantom light light. Total yield = 14.1 oz.

I noticed that I got a more crystally heavier flower. I also could have let these plants get about 6 inches taller but was told that this light makes plants stretch. I experienced no extra stretching issues, but i did notice earlier setting flowers. I pulled this crop at the usual 75 days.
-

Attachments

• 2605.jpg
    2605.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 2608.jpg
    2608.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2610.jpg
    2610.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 2613.jpg
    2613.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 2617.jpg
    2617.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 2618.jpg
    2618.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2621.jpg
    2621.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 2624.jpg
    2624.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 46
Awesome, I'm getting ready to re equip and have been looking at the 315s. Think I'm going to get three or four of them. I have seen yields up to 2 and some grams per w with them. Your yields are respectable for sure along with the early flower onset, increased frost production etc.. I need to find a deal now!

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm very very stoked with this new light technology. New to me anyways. Heat factor is waay down at about half the electrical usage of a 600 watt hps. The 315 phatoms are priced pretty well at less than 400$ with a light life of 20,000 hours.

The Heavens mountain is not a big yielder at all so i was impressed with the yield for sure.
-

Good luck with those Uni :teeth:
Bodhi's Goji OG did real well for me this year and will probably grow her again next year as well .

I grew out his Sunshine Daydream a few years back that was top shelf.

I got to say I have been gifted a cut of Bodhi's Lions Milk and I think it is just killer. I wont be getting rid of her too soon :D

Very nice show! Great technique and genetics! I must try some of his gear sometime. Very intrigued by the 315 lights as well. Will have to check local seed banks for bodhis work

Back