Blackberry, the next step

well - if you didn't have luck getting them sprouted (in your well controlled grow space) then i am going to have a bear of a time in a brand new space that is not quite working the way it could... YET.
My new workshop is currently hovering at about 46 degrees. the tent has a small heater in it that keeps it a nice even 70 for the freshly rooted, vegging clones. The rest of the space is still in the works.
Maybe Meme wants them though!!!
peace

Nebu never passed somablaze blackberry. Soooo anything you see with blackberry in it is bullshit. Black Russian if you're lucky. Black rose if you aren't, double purple Doja in the middle.

The power is in the purple males.

SSH x TW sounds yummy! I've been looking for AK47 for a while, cherry or not. A friend sent me some, but they were old and didn't pop. The Cherry Slyder sounds lovely, too!

You've got the whole world in your hand with that dpd Black Russian. The purple males! That's what you're looking for.

so whats Memy's Tony bud?...new one fer me...

seed stock I gifted....and have the option of being returned....see anything in particular?...:teeth:
its all about great friends and true respect n love...:bonghit:
FOE20
attachment.php

Memy,

The only person I know that still holds a cut of SomAblaze's Blackberry cut is Nebu...and he don't give it to nobody...but he might give it to you. :thumbsup:

Nebu posted he lost his cut. If he didn't give it to anyone else, the original is most likely lost!

I grew Subcool's Black Russian f2's back in the day
Incredible color but I really didn't care for the flavor or high. honestly one of my least favorite smokes

Attachments

• 6815br111.jpg
    6815br111.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 6815br22222.jpg
    6815br22222.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 9
Back