Blackberry, the next step

Memy Selfandi

been working with this plant for a long time, mostly with the goal being to reproduce the original clone. I have reached a stage where I need to increase the calyx/leaf ratio to start improving on the original. I have selected a C99 outcross called Smurfzilla from North Genetics. i'm hoping for some stellar results, and a purple smurf.

I have sprouts from both strains started, should be able to have some beans to work with by next season.

I'm also trying to get some of the G13 crosses to sprout.

anyone here know anything about the breeder or strain?

Good Fortune.....

I'd like to wish you great success in your work with the Blackberry Clone. Midsummer I sprouted some Blackberry Clone x Aloha White Widow. Much to my surprise, I had about 80% success rates for some 12 year old seeds. Sadly, some cridders came and wiped them out.

On my work, I have found an amazing and most aesthetically beautiful purple sativa I've ever seen. I'll try and post a pic, though I haven't been successful thus far.

I have another skunk haze line I call bully that has a nice purple profile as well.

Nonetheless, best wishes in your work.

I haven't had the blackberry clone for a couple decades.
it might be interesting, if it's still around, to get a cut to work back into this strain.

i have Blackberry Kush in my garden. She is absolutely beautiful. She smokes like you're drinking a wine wine. Won't knock you down, but the buzz is wonderful. Flavor? She has a mouthfeel of blackberry syrup that someone has added some fresh Thyme to it and finishes with a hint of llime. She purples beautifully too.

is that close to what you are looking for?

Damn Memy..great to see you post..seems like it's been a million years since we got together..hope you are doing well my friend..
if I run across anything of interest I'll let you know..haven't seen any thing BlackB or G13 for quite some time now..

it might be interesting, if it's still around, to get a cut to work back into this strain.

no clones, but I do still have some of the seeds I made from that cut, the bx and the g13 you gave me, and I think I have a huge pile of your g13 "project" seeds sitting in a duffel bag somewhere too... I'll dig this weekend
peace
:puffpuffpass:

Someone once told me if you get a cut or seeds of the black berry never let her go. This is another strain on my hit list. Lol:rollj: joe dirt that g13 cross should be a nice one too :boxing::kez:knockout power im sure

Someone once told me if you get a cut or seeds of the black berry never let her go. This is another strain on my hit list. Lol:rollj: joe dirt that g13 cross should be a nice one too :boxing::kez:knockout power im sure

"Lonestars Cut" of Space Queen is from my pollination project, C99f2 from Phoenix x Pacifics G13 Via Memy. Lonestar found a pheno that he used as a breeder that was spread around. (RIP)
There are a few folks out there that still have it from 2003 appx.
That Pacific G13 changed my life! THANKS MEMY!:magic:

I was digging through some seed stock I had from an accidental pollination of approximately 190 plants indoors back in the mid 2000. There was a Blueberry x White Widow male that made it's way into the room which no one noticed til it blew. There was 24 Blackberry on 2 tables that produced seeds. Soon as I can find some time I'll have to crack 20-30 and start the hunt.

Grew blackberry kush a while.pack....pm magnent. I hope somebody turns up a better specimen for the world to enjoy!

Grew blackberry kush a while.pack....pm magnent. I hope somebody turns up a better specimen for the world to enjoy!

no pm on the girl I have.

just ran her in hydro. Smoked 2 110 mm cones Friday night with some friends. Was baked all day saturday from smoking that Friday night.

I grew some stretchy low yielding stufff that I was told was blackberry like 5 years ago in boulder. Was not pm resistant and the high was so race-y that I didn't want to smoke her again. No pics though :( I wonder if it was the real
Deal.

Good luck on the project. Something to balnce the high would be really nice imo.

Blackberry Kush has no Blackberry in it. It's Blueberry x Kush. Not sure which Kush was used.

Orgnkid made the Blackberry Kush and no one will ever know what the true genetics were due to OrgnKid not being able to always tell the truth. It is my guess that it is Blackberry x Bubba Kush. We ran his 45 day pheno for a long time and made S1's. Most of the S1's were afghani dom, never seen a blueberry pheno pop up. The BBK S1 I found is definitely an OG dom pheno but has strong bubba influence and blackberry color to her.

That would make sense since he made that s1 that caused a stir at ic mag and they renamed it very berry surprise I think. There are other bb kush that did use the blueberry from what i've read if true.

Orgnkid made the Blackberry Kush and no one will ever know what the true genetics were due to OrgnKid not being able to always tell the truth. It is my guess that it is Blackberry x Bubba Kush. We ran his 45 day pheno for a long time and made S1's. Most of the S1's were afghani dom, never seen a blueberry pheno pop up. The BBK S1 I found is definitely an OG dom pheno but has strong bubba influence and blackberry color to her.

yup and the flavor is sooooooo delicious - Blackberry Syrup with fresh herbs and a hint of lime. It smokes like you're drinking a fine wine

Memy,

The only person I know that still holds a cut of SomAblaze's Blackberry cut is Nebu...and he don't give it to nobody...but he might give it to you. :thumbsup:

Back