Big GH Slab #6

Looking good Brother Bart...I am very surprised to see that Friesland flowering on the Summers equinox...very cool indeed and take care n stay safe.

Can’t wait to see how it goes, would really like to find serious pine for Christmas presents

Amazing that that Friesland is flowering already. She's gonna be a heavy heavin' mama by September :thumright:

Here's a pic of the Friesland Balki and Afgahn #1 I think the Friesland will be done Sep1

Attachments

• Friesland.jpg
    Friesland.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Balkhi.jpg
    Balkhi.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 9
Thank you . I have a few more of them going . I'll try and get some more pics up in the next day or two . I don't like my I phone camera but its all I have at the moment

A single shot of Bubba and a group shot I took a few weeks ago

Attachments

• IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 3
Thank you ! I'm impressed with the Balkhi It uses very little fertilizer and doesn't like a lot of water like the other plants . Next year I think I'm going to switch to 200 Gal. pots because I still have a good 9 to 10 weeks of grow time left .

This year I'm using a new fertilizer from North Country Organics called Pro Hemp (5 3 9 ) Blood Meal Bone Char Sodium (Chilean) Nitrate Feather Meal
Pasturized Poultry Litter Peanut Meal and Sulfate of Potash

Reactions: 180
Are all of the friesland looking to be first half of sept finishers? Looking forward to hearing if these live up to expectation.

How early were they started and under what light schedule?

Are all of the friesland looking to be first half of sept finishers? Looking forward to hearing if these live up to expectation.

How early were they started and under what light schedule?

they were started the first of April under 18 hours of light

Back