Big GH Slab #6

Blackbart

Wicked Pissah
Quick pic of Afghan Fantasy AFITR x Kurple Fantasy I'll post more tomorrow time permitting . Just about planting time here in a few days

Attachments

• Afghan Fantasy.jpg
    Afghan Fantasy.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 13
I been busy but have a few pics to put up to keep this thread going .

A few shots of Afghan Fantasy with big cabbage leaves the rest are Purple Kush Afghan #1 and Friesland indica

Attachments

• Afghan Fantasy (2).jpg
    Afghan Fantasy (2).jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Afghan Fantasy (3).jpg
    Afghan Fantasy (3).jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Afghan #1.jpg
    Afghan #1.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Friesland Indica.jpg
    Friesland Indica.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Purple Kush.jpg
    Purple Kush.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 0
Looking good Brother Bart and it looks like the weather is finally starting to warm up :up:... can`t wait to see what else id growing on in your world...take care n stay safe.

Those are some very nice dat leaves, and I like the Friesland I’ve puffed down a few grams of concentrate of test strain.

The Friesland has a very pronounced smell of lime and pine . It grows really fast and flowers early . I grew it when it was first offered from the S.S.S.C

I just planted all my plants a week ago so they are adjusting to there new pots . Updates to come soon

Ribs hope you have a great season brother . The weather is up and down as you well know

Thanks Big !!

Her is a pic Friesland Indica that is starting to flower She's not very big only about six feet tall and smells like sweet sweet pine

Third pic is Purple Kush This year is really shaping up well with the heat we been having so veg time has been exponential

Attachments

• Friesland Indica.jpg
    Friesland Indica.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Friesland Flower.jpg
    Friesland Flower.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Purple Kush.jpg
    Purple Kush.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 8
Back