Big GH Slab #6

Some really interesting cultivars. Are you going to make seed with the Friesland or the balki?
I would be interested in pollen from both of you get any and have any extra. Love pine flavored herb and I’ve heard some real nice rumors (flavor and high wise)on the balki!
I have their pure Iranian on the go.

Some really interesting cultivars. Are you going to make seed with the Friesland or the balki?
I would be interested in pollen from both of you get any and have any extra. Love pine flavored herb and I’ve heard some real nice rumors (flavor and high wise)on the balki!
I have their pure Iranian on the go.

Ditto on the pine.The pinene aids breathing.

Your GH looks awesome Bart.

I decided not to use the Balkhi male that I had kept for breeding . I did reverse a Afghan Fantasy and pollenated a Friesland and a R2 . The two Balkhi females I have are just starting to throw a few heirs but I'm thinking they will go in to late Sep. early Oct .

A friend just gave me a Friesland Male so I will be making some copies of that

Here's a few pics of Friesland and Truffle Shuffle + few others . 2 Friesland will be done in about two weeks maybe less . There sticky and smell very sweet but the flowers are leafy and fluffy on two of the plants . I'm hoping the third which is not in the pics will come out differently .

Attachments

• fiesland2.jpg
    fiesland2.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 8
  • friesland 1.jpg
    friesland 1.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 5
Here's a few pics of the end product . It ended u[ being a very interesting grow season with 60 and 70 MPH winds .
I would have to say that the Truffle Shuffle Purple Kush Balkhi and Afghan 90 and Afghan #1 were the standouts

Attachments

• Purple Kush.jpg
    Purple Kush.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Truffle Shuffle.jpg
    Truffle Shuffle.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 7
  • truffle Shuffle Bud.jpg
    truffle Shuffle Bud.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Afghani #1.jpg
    Afghani #1.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Afghan 90.jpg
    Afghan 90.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 8
  • Balkhi 1.jpg
    Balkhi 1.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Truffle Shuffle Bud.jpg
    Truffle Shuffle Bud.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 9
for sure.......great season B..........what’s the Bali taste/high about.....?

thanks for sharing amigo.......
ganj on......

That Truffle Shuffle looks incredible. Nice work, Bart!

A friend grew a Purple Kush OD this year and it was huge, turned out pretty nice, fruity and fairly potent.

The Truffle Shuffle went fast LOL but I still have a Elbow in a C- Vault
The Balkhi Smells like straight gas and very sharp to the nose also in a C-Vault I have another two weeks to go for a good cure .
Afghan 90 smells like chocolate and starting to turn in to something quite interesting .
The Kurple Fantasy smells like chocolate and berries dam nice cultivar she is

I made a F1 of Afghan In The Raw x Kurple Fantasy then made a fem version Sorry I haven't been here much just in and out but I been busy like most . Things are starting to mellow out so I suppose I'll be around more . Doesn't seem very busy here whats up with that ?

My wish is that you had more time during the season to post up what you have going,and moar pics Bart.I'll bet everyone here would be impressed.I know that I always am.

Last edited:
Sound like some winners bart old friend. Glad ya found some good ones!
Hope you get some time to relax and take some time for you! Been same for me crazy time of year, almost done though.
I’ll give a shout this coming weekend.
-ct-

Back