"Best" Quartz Nail !

I don't.... I rarely have have enough to do that. I was making a point about the design. Other nails will typically suck a fair amount of oil down the joint

Maybe not change, but a reason to consider quality and good functioning quartz, to that crap from overseas...

You can prevent, as well as remove the layer of oxidation that makes most people call a nail dead.
:puffpuffpass:

How old is that banger?
Looks like it's years old

Rosin leaves more crap that finely filtered concentrates imle

Why the dare? It's a big ass dab, but the local record is 22g

Edit: in mid August, I'll be posting vids of this 30mm skillet and the monster fiddy mm, these eat 1/2-1g dabs for breakfast...
Anyone gonna be at bong a thon?

ok I gotta ask, what total fugging mutant can do 22 grams of dabs in one hit? seriously? that's ridiculous and a bit pathetic, in my opinion. I mean, why would anyone do that?

Most of the time they exhale through their nose and continue hitting. Because their mouth dont leave the bong its "in one hit" nobody has the lung capacity for that. Its dumb and a waste of dabs imo. :down::skakedrink:

i would like an electric enail for the glass water pipe dab rig thingy i have but this thread totally confuses me......
.. i take small ones

good lordy, some of uze must have lungs made of steel..
back in 69 a buddy of mine pieced together a army gasmask connected to a glass bong for honey oil..one guy blew out a lung and had to be taken to the hospital..I tried it a few times but thought it was overkill..preferred taking acid or mescaline back then with a nice joint or 2 to complete the travel..
I have tried dabs or shatter or whatever it's called a couple of times but these ole smoker lungs prefer a simple sativa doobie these days..
carry on:applause:

Back