"Best" Quartz Nail !

Gonejah

have to put "best" in quotes cause this sh!!s subjective.
tried a couple of troughs, domeless, and bangers....

these skillets...are just flat out good!

yes expensive, but i waste a lot less to taste it (if you're heard that #wasteittotaste), so the nail makes up for extra cost in efficiency....

quartz nail and quartz carb cap (with directional air flow)
picture.php

if you're around denver and want to give it a try, hit me up, or head to iBake in englewood..they have a single and a bad ass triple 30 hookah...

:puffpuffpass:

this is definitely very nice, but if you are in the market for spending around $150-$160 retail, quave glass makes a really sick thick club banger that runs around 160.... i know its pricey but like said above, the quality of the quarts makes for less loss, and a better higher quality dab. Go with their XL Club banger to get the best you can get and also their cap is pricey but fits well, you can also use a straightedge glass jar or anything that wont melt to cap if you want to just do it the easy way...

For a bigger hits, using a trough... Joel Halen makes not only an XL club banger, but also a big trough and also a trough cap combo for like 180$ -- again, pricey but if you are in the market for the best, and have only the best concentrates.... you can taste the difference in the dab..

also now they are releasing some really cool new tech stuff, hybrid titanium and quartz nails... def worth looking into what you are into and what works for you...

then again if you are in the market to spend around $130, i vend for dabadovaporizers.com and can get these wholesale... just pm me, and check their website and IG if you are interested in seeing the function etc. This is an all is one portable enail, no need for torch, getting the right nail, cap.. nothing.. it all comes with it, and a customized glass piece that its just right... just check it out... pm me if you are interested...

Eck - I've tried quavers xl Halen xl, they don't touch this skillet....
It's the same design only larger (not improved)

All the nails you mention, if you do a big dab, half will get sucked into the rig...

this is definitely very nice, but if you are in the market for spending around $150-$160 retail, quave glass makes a really sick thick club banger that runs around 160.... i know its pricey but like said above, the quality of the quarts makes for less loss, and a better higher quality dab. Go with their XL Club banger to get the best you can get and also their cap is pricey but fits well, you can also use a straightedge glass jar or anything that wont melt to cap if you want to just do it the easy way...

For a bigger hits, using a trough... Joel Halen makes not only an XL club banger, but also a big trough and also a trough cap combo for like 180$ -- again, pricey but if you are in the market for the best, and have only the best concentrates.... you can taste the difference in the dab..

also now they are releasing some really cool new tech stuff, hybrid titanium and quartz nails... def worth looking into what you are into and what works for you...

I don't get how their bangers are 160? when you can get basically the same thing on ebay for 30? 4mm thick quartz banger. is their little logo really that cool?

I cant condone the 160 price, but there is options for Canadian or American constructed bangers that arent that pricey. DC quartz in Ontario offers a good product at a better price than that i believe. The 30$ ones will be sourced from China, which may or may not be a bad thing..

The difference is the fit and thickness, the Chinese and now Indian products aren't up to the quality of the locally made ones, they are usually loose or wobbly when in place, and when it comes to bangers and low temp carb caps fit is everything, how ever after spending too much on all those things I found, a e-nail is the only way to go though, best investment I ever made.

Anyone found an oil rig with a quartz nail , not a skillet , that a big dab can be taken without half the dope getting sucked into the rig?..

Big, did you see my first post?

You can easily do over 1 gram in this skillet/bucket.

It's head and shoulders above any trough, banger, or IMHO, skillet

If you're on Instagram, search for #30mmskillets....
https://instagram.com/p/BCOG-ipRSTQ/ (.5 gram, no sweat)

If you really wanna go big, check out the #50mmskillets

I cant condone the 160 price, but there is options for Canadian or American constructed bangers that arent that pricey. DC quartz in Ontario offers a good product at a better price than that i believe. The 30$ ones will be sourced from China, which may or may not be a bad thing..

As a glass blower, I'm surprised to see you say this.
Same could easily be said for any rigs you make...

You (often) get what you pay for....

Having said that, quave and other designs ARE over priced, must better, more efficient nails for slightly more

look, is it "worth" the 160, absolutely not!! but with these shitty knock offs... from China and the middle east, just not worth spending 50 bucks and half the material getting wasted... the XL are the way to go, but i don't dab large so a nice small amount is perfect and then I simply clean the leftovers out with an alcohol drenched q-tip.. clean when hot and done deal....

Reactions: mre
Here's what I am rocking. I got the quartz bucket for 20 at the local head shop and I got a glass torch dabber/carb cap for 50$. It's not really designed as a carb cap but covers the nail with just a small part open so works very well. You can see oil still gets sucked down but not as much as my old quartz nail. Can take big dabs but with the rosin I dare you to try a gram at once.

Attachments

• bubbla1.jpg
    bubbla1.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 7
  • bubbla2.jpg
    bubbla2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 7
  • torch.jpg
    torch.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 6
  • torch2.jpg
    torch2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 6
How old is that banger?
Looks like it's years old

Rosin leaves more crap that finely filtered concentrates imle

Why the dare? It's a big ass dab, but the local record is 22g

Edit: in mid August, I'll be posting vids of this 30mm skillet and the monster fiddy mm, these eat 1/2-1g dabs for breakfast...
Anyone gonna be at bong a thon?

Last edited:
1 gram dabs.
Not sure what to say.
how many of those do you all take a day?
Edit: in mid August, I'll be posting vids of this 30mm skillet and the monster fiddy mm, these eat 1/2-1g dabs for breakfast...
Anyone gonna be at bong a thon?

Back