BeAn's Organic Garden

Thanks

I will try to keep this thread updated, i apprieciate your kind words. IMG-20200719-WA0000.jpgIMG-20200703-WA0003.jpg

The miley biker x cb is the purple looking one, very dank fruity gas with a high numeric and the lemon/honey/glycerine/violet tasty one

Banana leaf and her sisters and anything related to the rotten banana hermed out. The josh d x congo betty and miley biker x cb were dank af and one was a really complex, violet/honey/lemon/glycerine taste. I didnt keep any cuts and regret that, but i popped a bunch of seeds.

Real seeds congolese, afghan mix, cider kush(×18). and rasoli.
Congo pn x ot1 hz x punta rosa
Burma berry x panama x colombia x killer queen
Tom hill hz
Ot1 hz
Purple hz x thai
Green hz x malawi
One og betty deep congo x punta rosa
2 copalita oaxacan
3 congo 3 x panama fem
2 oaxaca 79 x panama

Please do post, I’m starting to play with some of these sativas and I’m super curious to see how some of yours go

IMG-20200414-WA0007.jpg
Heres a few that stood out from the bluebetty test, they are burmaberry x panama/colombian.

20200511_085659.jpg
This is a josh d x congobetty, cured to a fizzy lemon smell with a great taste thats refreshingly like the smell.

Copalita is an oaxacan highland collected by RcCola from mexico, i got sent a bunch of seeds and out of all of them 3 came up and i ended up with two. Here is hoping for stable sexual expression.

Hopefully all bieng well we can mate the Copalita with redsnake from cbg, id really like to use the rs as an out cross to a bunch of real sallys to tame, add vigour and not lose the clean high.

Redsnake is oaxacan79 x punto roja from charlie garcia.user45316_pic1209230_1393257875.jpg
This pic is stolen from RandyCalifornia, he rated La Culebra Roja as a good producer, i really would like a few stable males from a 20 pack.

Last edited:
I like to restrict roots until flower development and hormonal flowering is in full swing, maybe 10/14 / 9/15 to finish. The tomhill hazes seem to flower ok under 12/12 which is handy, the old timers on the other hand are wild af. They are in veg maturing as we speak to aid in flower development, when i do flower the clones...the seed plants will stay as clone parents.

Hey Bean - looks like you are growing a lot of things similar to what I have in early flower and for the next round as well. Can you describe the differences in effects between the red snake and the two hazes? I have some of ACE’s OTH and some of his crosses as well.

Havent grown redsnake yet, but the punto roja high is introspective like purple haze. Green haze is more speedy, a lot more people prefer the freen high to the purple. The effect of the punto rosa in edibles is very strong introspective paranoid type high for some people, ruined a familys tradition of edibles at aunties party with the bb x pr brownies.IMG-20200928-WA0002.jpgIMG-20200928-WA0005.jpg

Back