BeAn's Organic Garden

TheyCallHimBeAn

[Cannabis Connoisseur]
High cabana crew, back after a while and feel the need to start a grow thread...:wavey:

Running some interesting lines including Tom's #18, Greengenes cherrybomb, congo3 x deepchunk and f13...

Looking great !! sure would like to see a pic of that Congo/ Deep Chunk if you G.E.T. around to it ...:sniff:

lineage????

came as BCPurpleKush.......but, it sure looks like bubba...i got a pre 98 to compare and deep chunk in the fridge waiting for some free veg under the sun...common sense/consensus says bubba/bcpk/deepchunk are the same..:)

smoking it now and its real nice

I've grown many like it, hense the question...I was pretty hot on the DC back in the day, hooked up with tom hill beans...never impressed with the pot itself but it sure was purty...seems alot of dark colored pot sure looks alot better than it smokes...what you got looks just like my pre 98bBK...don't think I'll be reupping that line

DC outcrosses real well, if you want goodness from the seedline pure you gotta do what tom does and grow a few plants..:exactly:...sure does seem like IBL/landrace is nothing till you taste it with heterosis, only in the f1 is the true power revealed..:)

Put some more cherrybomb in the dirt yesterday..:applause:

theres so many to smell,.have a hard time describing..amniesia is meaty/hazy, cheese is funky, psyco is similar but with a widow twang..blueberry smells like fruit, flo like earth/same as blueberry, cherrybombs from coffee to meaty incense, deepcongo is frankinsense/afghan..:pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl:
gonna upload some pics..:)

picture.php
picture.php

Didn't realize Maui Waui = Cherry Bomb. Good to know. I happen to have some bout to go in the utensil as soon as I'm done with this Metal Haze. I definitely enjoy the MW which has pretty good potency.

I really need to get a camera so I can show you guys this shit...

Looks like you have some outdoors and some indoors. Do you have a preference? Personally, the more I see pics of outdoors and compare them to indoors, the plants just look nicer outdoors. Maybe that's just the light... Whatever the case is, they sure are pretty outside.

yup, this particular maui-wowie bagseed line was named cherrybomb by mr greengenes..;)...based on thai/s.e asian x indica then inbred.:)

not outdoor pics just playing with flash vs lighting..;)

go get a camera, looking forward to seeing what you got, narrowleaves are my thing..:g2:

stupid thing wont let me upload a pics even though they are small (<1200x1200) and less than 220kb)???:pissed:

germination station:

got 40odd nep x congo x congo/paki up and in a tiny soil bed..officialy in veg, also 4 cherrybomb fn1 making headway shortly behind...just hit the dirt is another 12 cherrybomb fn1, and a fuckload mixed seeds of critical x kushage nepal x north indian x kushage or kushage x kushage are in party cups for a friend who is starting his first grow at the weekend inshallah..(that brings total plant count to over 150 lol:crazy:)

Praise all mighty Jah dont bring babylon a call:help:

the flowering plants are doing good apart from 4 plants(flo, amniesia, bluberry and f13) who got unlucky and i potted them into dirt which was heavy on coffee grounds, i forgot i had to mix it in with the rest, not pot into..lol..so, gonna replace them with some of the vegging plants to make room..just hurts the stash in 6 weeks is all, i got too many in veg and need to veg the next run of psyco, cheese and amniesia and the rest...need to concentrate on getting all the cherrybomb girls in flower at the same time, then flower the two males i didnt flower first time round and complete the mission...these males are more like the darker mothers 2 & 9, chocolate/coffee/tobacco vibe...these two boys seriously need to mate with some blue lines..for sure got a helluva lot in common but the heterosis would be big in the F1 still...:thumbsup:

then back to the congo, please mr postman!!:cheerleader:

Back