BeAn's Organic Garden

With all things like south american and haze etc, a long cure is essential to experience the effects properly, fresh off the vine its weak af and has not much taste and smell. A friend kept some bud i gave him a year before smoking and said it was shocking, how different a cure made to the flowers..like no taste to mouth watering, with a strong memorable high. The bb x pr were all wispy af, very little of anything and probably the worst from the progeny testing.

6months to a year is most likely optimal for the real sallys, though an individual that rocks your socks after chop must be a good one.

I must have over trained and stunted my Asian beauty - she just stopped stretching/branching. Hopefully she has a late growth spurt

They dont need to be 23 ft tall indoors, growing in pots with soil helps because they can be watered less, and eat themselves into senesance, encouraging a 'faster' finish..that 2nd re pot at 8 or so weeks makes all the difference in yield, but its still not a lb in my room lol.

Last year i hit a bunch of stuff with multiple x18 males from the kwik seeds, rasoli, congo3 x pan, oax79 x pan, afghan mix, congolese, thh, copalita, birthday cake s1, forum x b.cake, and a few old bettys.

Already popped a bunch and this full moon a bunch more, really excited and already getting nice stem rubs from the babies.

This is kinda crunch time for me, this is the last of my viable seeds that went into last year so its important to me to get done on some pollinations. Mainly the hazes and last of the bettys, one swoop with the 3 males of old betty i can out cross the the other line with the only plant i had pop bieng a girl, to make congo3 x deep chunk x panama x colombia x congo p.n x ot1 x panama colombia. Back crossing the same male ive tested for nearly a decade, mating an afghan and a haze plus two spanish congos. All this past year i have been vegging a whole load of hazes from ot1 and purple ot1 x meo thai, and a small hand full of thh that i managed pop from other peoples collections. The goal with the haze is to bring as many plants in to a hybrid of all the thin leaf hazes and another with nevils and try to preserve as much as possible.

Lots of work still to be done.

Would be great to turn some of the more landracey things like rasoli18 and afghan18 into an outdoor hash line, with the view to add flavour profiles to an aclimated frame for 52n.

Digging all of the chucking you have going on. I’ve heard a lot of good things about the THH, I haven’t seen a lot of the others you are working with, please do share

Thanks guys, will take some more pics once they get interesting again. Really excited to bx the 3 old betty males onto the congo3 x panama girls to bring out more of the panama and congolese.

Back