Anybody here know someone who might do a small piece?

I might be entitled to a discount based on the amount of business I am throwing HMK's way.

:D

j/k

I'm just happy that so many folks like the design. :)

I've had great luck at " Etsy " . Even had some really nice pieces made there

all custom in the Lions colors with the word Lions in the ball..

Did a quick search and found this rather quickly...

Mr Pickle Pipe 2.jpg

Mr Pickle Pipe.jpg

good luck on your search man... :cigar2:

I appreciate all the suggestions,but given the opportunity,I'd prefer to buy local. :D

Looking forward to seeing some pics HMK..and I'll post mine when it arrives if that is agreeable.

HMK, I'd like mine to resemble the black one but with a thin bright red stripe...do you neck the glass down behind the bowl?...kinda like a ash catcher

Slim has first pick, assuming they are ok...

Obviously,I like the Black with red because that is the color combo I requested.My question (observations) are:Can the piece be a little smaller in diameter and the bowl be slightly smaller,and can the mouthpiece be either straight (without the flair) or a small mouthpiece "bulb" ?I don't know the terminology,sorry.The blue one appears to have a straighter mouthpiece which is more appealing to my eye.

Also would like to have one in Black with an orange stripe. (but you knew that already). :)

Last edited:
about 22-27$ shipped i'd estimate.

I made the mp straight until i checked you pic. it is wide at the mp.

Boo, I do neck down. I didn't on one by accident.

I made the mp straight until i checked you pic. it is wide at the mp.

You are right,the mouthpiece is bulb shaped on the piece I have pictured.I would prefer the mouthpiece straight if given the choice,but slightly bulb shaped would be ok.Also,the bowl is slightly smaller in my pic,making it less prominent.Very nice looking pieces you have pictured.

The one on the bottom left looks like a piece of candy.:teeth:

Price seems pretty damn good compared to what cheap glass goes for, and what many other artists charge for custom work.:thumright:

You are right,the mouthpiece is bulb shaped on the piece I have pictured.I would prefer the mouthpiece straight if given the choice,but slightly bulb shaped would be ok.Also,the bowl is slightly smaller in my pic,making it less prominent.Very nice looking pieces you have pictured.

I'll make some more like you have in mind :)

Received the Yellow one yesterday & really liked it the closer I got to it and was pretty thick and the way the mouth piece flared was a added touch for me Thankx HashMasta :bigarmhug:

Back