Anybody here know someone who might do a small piece?

Slim Pickens

I Blue my mind.
Don't laugh. ;)

I have been looking for a particular style of 1 hitter for a friend.Anyone know somebody that could copy the attached design?It is quite a small piece with an actual small upturned bowl on the end.The pictured piece is a friends who scored it at Hempfest years ago.

It is the small green pipe on the right in the 2nd pic.

Attachments

• pipe1.JPG
    pipe1.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
  • pipe2.JPG
    pipe2.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Boo
Don't laugh. ;)

I have been looking for a particular style of 1 hitter for a friend.Anyone know somebody that could copy the attached design?It is quite a small piece with an actual small upturned bowl on the end.The pictured piece is a friends who scored it at Hempfest years ago.

It is the small green pipe on the right in the 2nd pic.

hashmasta kut here on the island made me a few pieces, dunno if does small jobs but I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss it with ya slim...:hands:

hashmasta kut here on the island made me a few pieces, dunno if does small jobs but I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss it with ya slim...:hands:

I thought about contacting him also.Hate to trouble Him with such a piddly project,but I sure would like to see this piece replicated.

pm him, I'm sure if he has the time he'd do it for you...he was more than willing to listen to me when I asked for a special piece...:teeth:

I don't think size is an issue...usually it boils down to ability and/or compensation.

I've seen enough of Kut's glass at TokeCity to know he can easily do one of those, so ability is not a problem.

The real factor will be if it's worth his while. You can find cheap glass like that for less than $20 all day...but you'd be hard pressed to find a blower that will do even a small custom piece that cheap.

I see that Kut is not always frequent here, so I will PM him at the City in the morning, to head over and check this thread.:)

I don't think size is an issue...usually it boils down to ability and/or compensation.

I've seen enough of Kut's glass at TokeCity to know he can easily do one of those, so ability is not a problem.

The real factor will be if it's worth his while. You can find cheap glass like that for less than $20 all day...but you'd be hard pressed to find a blower that will do even a small custom piece that cheap.

I see that Kut is not always frequent here, so I will PM him at the City in the morning, to head over and check this thread.:)

You hit the nail on the head with regards to size/price and custom piece compensation Bob.I thought I might find be able to find a piece that reasonably approximates this design,but as you say,it might end up being too expensive for what it is.

I probably should have just let the issue go,rather than have to back off because of price,but we will see what happens.I certainly don't expect someone to work nothing.I may have to suggest that my friend stick to a commercial 1 hitter that shops have in stock.

Size does matter, however, not in this case :D

I am down to do a replication. Me and Slim will converse, thanks for the heads up Bob!

PM sent.
I see he ain't stopped in at the City yet today...he's usually there every day or two.

I probably should have just let the issue go,rather than have to back off because of price...
Naw, it's always good to check.
Worst that can happen is you will be in the same boat you're starting in...
...best is that you will get what you are looking for.
Worth asking aboot. :)

*edit* Holy shit!...that was fast. :p

Have you looked at Grasscity.com?

They have a some nice small pipes like that for less than $20

I looked,but didn't see anything that resembled the pipe I was hoping to find.Thanks for the suggestion though...lots of glass there for sure.

PM sent.
I see he ain't stopped in at the City yet today...he's usually there every day or two.

Naw, it's always good to check.
Worst that can happen is you will be in the same boat you're starting in...
...best is that you will get what you are looking for.
Worth asking aboot. :)

*edit* Holy shit!...that was fast. :p

We have briefly discussed having the piece made.It really is great to have finally found someone who could make this. :)

I love little tokers like that.... I don't smoke a whole lot these days so I prefer something like that myself.. actually have a nice one hitter shaped like a bowling pin... lol

Check out a site I used to use called Etsy... might find it there or get it made ....

Back